Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Anything Thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=69483)

bonjovi90 05-29-2017 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DryCounty (Post 1224772)
How is the Lost Highway European Leg 2008 covered when it comes to bootlegs? I remember I had quite some shows from the 2008 leg but I lost most bootlegs from that tour when my family moved back then and hasn't really been able to get hold of many since. It's mostly audio I'm thinking about.

And NO, I'm not asking for any download links or anything, just putting the question out because it would make my search a lot easier if I knew which shows I'm looking for.

All but Leipzig, Southtampton, Denmark, Glasgow, Coventry and Bristol are available.

Nige 05-29-2017 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DryCounty (Post 1223327)
Just throwing this one out...
Has Lance Quinn ever done an interview about working with the band on the two first records? I mean he did produce two albums by one of the biggest rock bands ever but I have never heard him say a work about his work. As a matter of fact, trying to google Lance Quinn is like googling a ghost. Can't find anything about the guy.

He is very elusive isn't he? I've looked from time to time too and never really found anything.

bonjovi90 05-29-2017 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphavictim (Post 1223757)
Are there any definite bootlegs from the Bounce or HAND era? A very good fan of mine really likes the band, but for him, the last relevant records were these two. Is there anything great out there from that era? I know the "street show in NYC" from the Bounce-era is pretty good, but it's obviously not a full performance.

Going by the performance - Munich would be on the top of my list, though the quality of the recording itself is quite poor. Manchester was great (also in terms of audience participation) and some of the Japanese shows (there are even recordings taken from Jon's microphone).
The ultimate one would be Anaheim. Superb in terms of performance and sound quality, but "only" available as a DVD.

Bounce7800 05-29-2017 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1224775)
All but Leipzig, Southtampton, Denmark, Glasgow, Coventry and Bristol are available.

Typical, 3 of the shows I did on that list :(

DryCounty 05-29-2017 02:11 PM

Anyone who have those LH Tour shows and are willing to trade them for something from my collection are welcome to contact me. But let's take it on PM From here so we're not breaking any rules :)

Rdkopper 10-16-2017 03:23 AM

I'm watching the Giants game and right before they went to commercial, they were playing the beginning of I'm Your Man from Burning Bridges... No lyrics just that intro...It was so random that it took me a few minutes to figure out what it was but I knew it sounded familiar... Out of all songs to hand over, who made that decision? It actually sounded like it was part of the network. Anyway, just thought I'd share...

MellyMel 10-16-2017 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1229664)
I'm watching the Giants game and right before they went to commercial, they were playing the beginning of I'm Your Man from Burning Bridges... No lyrics just that intro...It was so random that it took me a few minutes to figure out what it was but I knew it sounded familiar... Out of all songs to hand over, who made that decision? It actually sounded like it was part of the network. Anyway, just thought I'd share...

I heard it too! And thank you for giving me the title. It was driving me crazy, I knew it was a Bon Jovi song when I heard it, but couldn’t think which one without any lyrics.

LarryBJ 10-16-2017 01:14 PM

Quote:

And finally we got a win

Στάλθηκε από το SM-J320FN μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

bjcrazycpa 10-16-2017 02:12 PM

Quote:

I heard it too and recognized it instantly as I quite like that song. I did wonder why they were playing it lol!

Rdkopper 10-16-2017 05:06 PM

A Bonus Track on a Non Album... Out of the 10 million people watching, there were probably around 15 people who could actually identified that song as a Bon Jovi song... Way to promote Jon!!!!