Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Bon Jovi to extent European Tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=44332)

Thierry 02-27-2008 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aggelos (Post 806933)
Mimi

sometimes press releases are ready days before they are released. Maybe Jovi are waiting for all, or at least most, of the the new concerts to be confirmed before they release their statement.

Or maybe they cancel all the shows before they are officially announced, that happened quite a few times already.

Alex 02-27-2008 01:35 PM

The news about Greece is pretty much the same as what Aggelos has posted earlier, right? So it *might* be true. Bullshit or not, I do hope for Aggelos (and fellow Greek fans) that they're right about this - I can imagine you'd be excited about BJ coming to Greece.

crashed 02-27-2008 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jovimimi (Post 806930)
if the first post sounds a total hoax I think a greece show is totally believable..

I still think it's weird that someone come on Dc and post such important info but it's nowhere else ...

I will believe things when it will be posted officially .. why is the press release which is FOR THE PRESS is not public ? soit means the press release was not released or let's say just released for the poster on here ....

unfortunately I am not that naive ..I want more realiable credible stuff ...

Mimi, where the hell did you appear from????????????

Yavor 02-27-2008 08:26 PM

On 13.02 was held a pressconference in Sofia (Bulgaria) where were announced Metallica (25 July) and Kiss (16 May) to play Sofia.The additional info was: Bon Jovi will play Sofia too (100% sure) but still there is no date announced.The other mentioned cities for a Bon Jovi concert were Prague,Istanbul,Athens and Belgrade.The dates were announced by Marcel Avram.My info for the Sofia concert is 20 July (not 18 July)

TBoy 02-27-2008 10:44 PM

Belgrade is 80 % possible, as I know. Kosovo thing may hurt to all these, but still... Bon Jovi is offered 20% more money then they get usually per show. Kiss is allso confirmed for Belgrade.

At the same time i didnt hear any rumors for Zagreb, so that makes first post questionable.

mo_rizwan 02-27-2008 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yavor (Post 807078)
On 13.02 was held a pressconference in Sofia (Bulgaria) where were announced Metallica (25 July) and Kiss (16 May) to play Sofia.The additional info was: Bon Jovi will play Sofia too (100% sure) but still there is no date announced.The other mentioned cities for a Bon Jovi concert were Prague,Istanbul,Athens and Belgrade.The dates were announced by Marcel Avram. My info for the Sofia concert is 20 July (not 18 July)

Marcel Avram's a promoter from Germany, right?

Kathleen 02-27-2008 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yavor (Post 807078)
On 13.02 was held a pressconference in Sofia (Bulgaria) where were announced Metallica (25 July) and Kiss (16 May) to play Sofia.The additional info was: Bon Jovi will play Sofia too (100% sure) but still there is no date announced.The other mentioned cities for a Bon Jovi concert were Prague,Istanbul,Athens and Belgrade.The dates were announced by Marcel Avram.My info for the Sofia concert is 20 July (not 18 July)

Damn - a summer Giants concert is looking even further away - or maybe not at all.

Crushgen24/88 02-27-2008 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 807104)
Damn - a summer Giants concert is looking even further away - or maybe not at all.

They could do what Bruce is doing. The first Giants days is 7 days after the last Euro date. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't play Giants, but I wouldn't count out some early-mid August Giants dates, a la the Bounce Tour.

TBoy 02-27-2008 11:15 PM

Stop crying for summer dates in USA, you can see them every year, allmost. :) And, if not in summer they will be back later.

ugly_queen_from_mars 02-27-2008 11:32 PM

still hard to believe.. i can't be THAT lucky :p