Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   THINFS Tour ProShots (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70382)

Rdkopper 08-10-2018 06:38 PM

I'm so glad you guys are seeing this... those moments are those little things that get overlooked when reviewing Audience Recordings on YouTube...

There are still those magical moments at these shows that can only be captured when you attend in person... I've been to 7 or 8 shows between 2017 and 2018 and had a blast every time... Sure vocals are important and I would love nothing more than Jon to belt something out in the old school fashion but... these little moments that were mentioned above will definitely take you back in time... It's awesome when it happens... You'll go back in time, the noise clears out like there is no one there, you'll take it all in and just smile. You're 18 years old again... That's the best way to describe it...

I've always said, there must be something there to satisfy 20 thousand people times 30 shows... hardly a bad review from all shows... It's that magic...

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

YOVANAfromPeru 08-10-2018 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1243921)
moments that were mentioned above will definitely take you back in time... It's awesome when it happens... You'll go back in time, the noise clears out like there is no one there, you'll take it all in and just smile. You're 18 years old again... That's the best way to describe it...

Very True, but I'm not going to get sentimental and cry today; and you should go to the beach more often.

Rdkopper 08-11-2018 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1243923)
Very True, but I'm not going to get sentimental and cry today; and you should go to the beach more often.

I live there

YOVANAfromPeru 08-11-2018 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1243924)
I live there

All year?? That explain why you’re mental! lol

† ÀžžÀ † 08-11-2018 09:03 PM

These clips have been enjoyable but do bring into sharp focus how much Jon has declined since 2011. Compared to much of the footage this tour it’s an improvement but it’s sad to think we’ve lowered our expectations.

Rdkopper 08-11-2018 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by † ÀžžÀ † (Post 1243933)
These clips have been enjoyable but do bring into sharp focus how much Jon has declined since 2011. Compared to much of the footage this tour it’s an improvement but it’s sad to think we’ve lowered our expectations.

I wouldn't say that we lowered our expectations! This is just Jon's best voice... it's a sad reality... we've accepted it as fans... Doesn't mean we thoroughly enjoy it... I just want to get to point were I don't hate it and I think I'm there...

bonjovi90 08-12-2018 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by † ÀžžÀ † (Post 1243933)

We definitely did because we're far off what would've been a natural decline.
Well, some of us did, many have left the boat since the end of the 2011 tour and that declined will continue as well.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

fanofrem 08-16-2018 09:19 PM

No pro-shot today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rdkopper 08-16-2018 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanofrem (Post 1244015)
No pro-shot today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess that's it? Four and out!!!

YOVANAfromPeru 08-31-2018 07:18 PM

Sitting at the beach watching this:
This House Is Not For Sale
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Kt8ublKx...ature=youtu.be

hmmm still not GREAT lol