Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   R.E.M News Update (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=23747)

Kev 03-12-2004 12:56 AM

R.E.M News Update

This is for Peter and all the other REM fans. Taken from remison.com- a RELIABLE fan site which I often go on.

R.E.M. is back in the studio working on songs for the new record to be released sometime in the Fall of 2004. According to REMHQ and some other sources, the as yet untitled release will be followed by a tour of the USA in the Fall and a world tour in early 2005.

"We're working on 22 songs, and 15 or 16 of them are completed. Sometimes it's hard to squeak out 12 songs, but right now every time I sit down, something flies out of me.", Michael Stipe told Billboard.com.

Among the cuts being targeted for the as-yet-untitled Warner Bros. set, which will be produced by the group with Pat McCarthy, are "Wanderlust," "Electron Blue," "Aftermath" and "Magnetic North." Adds Stipe, "We'll finish the record in late spring, take a little bit of time off and then start preparing for the tour, making videos and doing remixes."

Principal members Stipe, guitarist Peter Buck and bassist Mike Mills have been joined in the studio by frequent collaborators Scott McCaughey and Ken Stringfellow as well as drummer Bill Rieflin, who toured with R.E.M. last year.

Stipe says the tour will be "worldwide," starting in September and October. "It'll take us through Europe at least twice," he offers. "I'm really excited; [touring there] last year really set us up for that. I think [the upcoming concert DVD] 'Perfect Square' shows the band's in really good form. We've found a great team of musicians to work with."

"I'll probably change my make-up a little bit for the next tour," he jokes. "It got a little extreme, so it has to get more extreme." The trek is being tipped to visit cities in which R.E.M. has never previously played during its 20-plus-year existence.

"We'll be on the road for probably six to eight months and I'm really looking forward to it," Stipe says in another interview.

And although the group's most recent studio set, 2000's "Reveal," met with lukewarm reviews, Stipe insists he is "excited about what's coming up. I know what we've got up our sleeve and I think people are really going to like it."

Finally, let's remind that tomorrow, on March 8th, Warner Bros. Records will release "Perfect Square", the full length DVD of the Wiesbaden, Germany, concert from R.E.M.'s 2003 tour, internationally. The DVD will be available in the United States on March 16th.

peter 03-13-2004 08:09 PM

And 6 songs from the live DVD can be previews at www.remhq.com :)

Kev 07-25-2004 07:51 PM

Taken from Murmurs.com....

The first single from R.E.M.'s forthcoming new album will be Leaving New York, according to the website for UK music retailer HMV.

The track will be released on September 27 and is available for pre-order. Michael Stipe last week told Rolling Stone it is a love song.

With a titled still unconfirmed, the band's new album is due for release on October 4 in the UK, HMV understands. Both dates may vary internationally.

In related news, it appears dates for R.E.M.'s accompanying tour of the US will be made public in August, while international dates will be confirmed in late September or early October.

Murmursian Preston reports North American fanclub members are being notified of the upcoming tour ticket presale through the mail.

Members will receive a postcard containing a special code to use in an online registration between August 9 at 1pm EDT and August 10 at 6pm EDT, Preston said.

allmike 07-25-2004 08:08 PM

Thanks for the information. I'm really looking forward for that one. :D

Kev 08-02-2004 09:54 AM

About new album
Sources: nme.com, xmf.co.uk

Another few sites have confirmed the information gathered until now. A new album will be released on the 4th of October. Its title is still unknown.

During the interview for Rolling Stone Stipe said "For better or worse, the current state of the world has had a profound impact on the way I'm writing. But even the most depressing song is going to have a glimmer of hope in it.". He also claims that a part of the staff is going to be "pretty hardcore and fairly political". It's also worth mentioning that R.E.M's newest LP will be available in shops just before the US presidential election and the band is famous for its aversion to the current government.

The first single is to be called "Leaving New York". It'll be released on the 27th of September. Michael Stipe described "LNY" as a "love song" and xfm.co.uk revealed that the new single remains "Drive" from "Automatic For The People".

Kev 08-05-2004 12:53 PM

Around The Sun
Source: REMHQ

Mirrored from REMHQ: The band officially confirmed today that the new record will be titled Around the Sun. HQ learned that the band decided on the title last night.

Around the Sun will be released on Warner Bros. Records October 4th (internationally) and October 5th in the United States. The first single will be "Leaving New York."

Kev 08-16-2004 11:17 AM

"Leaving New York" online
Sources: R.E.M.hq, Murmurs.com

R.E.M.hq unveiled the chorus to "Leaving New York", the first single from the forthcoming album "Around the Sun". There's a "sneak preview" link on the main page on R.E.M.hq. You'll need Quick Time player to listen to the snippet.

From the other news, the first airplay for "Leaving New York" will take place sometime during the Drivetime Show (17:00-19:00 GMT, 18:00-20:00 CET) next Tuesday (17th August) on BBC Radio 2. You can listen to the show online on the BBC Radio 2 website.

allmike 08-16-2004 11:52 AM

great news!!!!!!!!!. Can't wait to see the video. :D

peter 08-18-2004 02:37 AM

Well check this out, REM just put THE ENTIRE SONG for everyone to hear on their official site! (the song will hit airwaves this week and the single will be out in a month or so I think) High quality quicktime!

http://www.remhq.com/flash/index.html

Kev 08-18-2004 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peter
Well check this out, REM just put THE ENTIRE SONG for everyone to hear on their official site! (the song will hit airwaves this week and the single will be out in a month or so I think) High quality quicktime!

http://www.remhq.com/flash/index.html

PETER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK MAN!!!!!!!!! :D

THANK YOU 8)

Kev 08-18-2004 02:55 AM

Peter.....

CD WOW! has posted an unofficial tracklisting for the forthcoming R.E.M.'s album "Around the Sun". According to the store's website, the tracklisting looks as follow:

01. Leaving New York
02. Electron Blue
03. The Outsiders
04. Make It All OK
05. Final Straw
06. I Wanted To Be Wrong
07. Wanderlust
08. Boy In The Well
09. Aftermath
10. High Speed Train
11. The Worst Joke Over

peter 08-18-2004 03:12 AM

Well after hearing Leaving New York and a 2003-tour version of Final Straw I think this is gonna be a very haunting album.

Leaving New York - I was quite disappointed after hearing the short snippet released earlier - but the entire song is something totally different, very catchy (at least for me) and I liked it afer first listen :)

Kev 08-18-2004 11:23 AM

Haunting is quite a good description actually!

I wasnt too sure about Leaving for new york on my first listen, but after a few listens, im really enjoying it now. I think I will rip the song, convert it to mp3 and stick it on repeat on winamp (I hate quicktime, but the quality is superb). As you say, its very catchy 8)

I cant wait for the new album. 2.5 years is too long to wait inbetween albums lol.

Kev 08-21-2004 12:37 PM

Some random news
Source: Murmurs.com

http://www.remison.com/gfx/news/3.jpg
According to an unofficial source, "Leaving New York" single will feature live tracks as b-sides. There'll be no studio outtakes on it. The video, directed by Peter Care, should be played in mid September, but there's no exact date yet. Also, both album and single covers are done now too.

European tour dates will be announced in September. There will be plenty of opportunities to see the band live and there are lots of Eastern European dates scheduled, the source said.

None of these information have been officially confirmed.

peter 08-21-2004 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kev
European tour dates will be announced in September. There will be plenty of opportunities to see the band live and there are lots of Eastern European dates scheduled, the source said.

I hope they will play in Slovenia once again :) (although I don't like the label "Eastern European")

Kev 08-21-2004 09:23 PM

Quote:

I hope they will play in Slovenia once again :) (although I don't like the label "Eastern European")

That will be cool for you if they play Slovenia again. I hope they do Peter. As long as the UK gets a decent tour this year. I think we only got one UK date last year and even that was an actual festival, so not band show. Still got an hour and a half though. How many times have you seen REM live Peter? Me only the once which is quite embarssing really. Been a fan for around 8 or 9 years, but only got round to seeing them once. Definately gonna do a few dates on the next tour providing they are all in the UK. It doesnt look like BJ will be touring, so REM, will be the next best thing in 2005 :D

peter 08-22-2004 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kev
Quote:

That will be cool for you if they play Slovenia again. I hope they do Peter. As long as the UK gets a decent tour this year. I think we only got one UK date last year and even that was an actual festival, so not band show. Still got an hour and a half though. How many times have you seen REM live Peter? Me only the once which is quite embarssing really. Been a fan for around 8 or 9 years, but only got round to seeing them once. Definately gonna do a few dates on the next tour providing they are all in the UK. It doesnt look like BJ will be touring, so REM, will be the next best thing in 2005 :D

Hm, I've seen them live.... 9 times since 1999. 5x 1999 tour, 1x 2001 promo tour, 3x last year's best of tour. And 3 concerts were on UK soil, hehe (Scotland actually). Next year...we'll see. I have much less time than I used to have, plus I'm getting old heh ;)

Kev 08-22-2004 01:47 PM

Quote:

Hm, I've seen them live.... 9 times since 1999. 5x 1999 tour, 1x 2001 promo tour, 3x last year's best of tour. And 3 concerts were on UK soil, hehe (Scotland actually). Next year...we'll see. I have much less time than I used to have, plus I'm getting old heh ;)

Nine times? Whoa cool! My fave album is Up, so I would have loved to have seen them on the 1999 tour. The Monster tour was huge as well, that was probably when they were their peak (although you would know more so than me). How do REM compare to Bon Jovi for you? Are REM your second fave band? They're actually my third fave band behind BJ naturally and Bryan Adams. Im missing their first few albums, so im not a die hard fan like I am with BJ. Going back to see Bryan Adams in nine weeks with Carli, but definately will be seeing REM next year though.

Kev 08-22-2004 07:02 PM

REM USA TOUR-DATES AND SUPPORT ACTS

October 13--Los Angeles--Greek Theatre--Five Eight
October 14--Santa Barbara--Santa Barbara Bowl--Five Eight
October 15--San Francisco--Greek Amphitheatre--Five Eight
October 16--Irvine--Verizon Amphitheatre--Five Eight
October 19--Saint Louis--Fox Theatre--Now It's Overhead
October 20--Indianapolis--Murat Theatre--Now It's Overhead
October 22--Nashville--Ryman Auditorium--Trent Dabbs
October 23--Atlanta--Gwinnett Arena--Now It's Overhead
October 25--Chicago--Auditorium Theatre--Now It's Overhead
October 26--Chicago--Auditorium Theatre--Angela McCluskey
October 27--Akron--Thomas Performing Arts Hall--Now It's Overhead
October 29--Boston--Fleet Center--Angela McCluskey
October 30--Atlantic City--Borgata--Angela McCluskey
November 1--Washington DC--DAR Constitution Hall--Angela McCluskey
November 4--New York--Madison Square Garden--Angela McCluskey
November 5--Uncasville, CT--Mohegan Sun Arena--Joseph Arthur
November 7--Pittsburgh--Palumbo Center--Joseph Arthur
November 9--London (Ont)--Labatt Center--Joseph Arthur
November 10--Toronto--Hummingbird Center--Joseph Arthur
November 11--Ottawa--Ottawa Civic Centre--Joseph Arthur
November 12--Montreal--Bell Centre--Joseph Arthur
November 14--Thunder Bay--Fort Williams Gardens--Charlie Mars
November 15--Winnipeg--Centennial Concert Hall--Charlie Mars
November 17--Calgary--Saddledome--Charlie Mars
November 19--Seattle--McCaw Hall--Five Eight
November 20--Seattle--McCaw Hall--Charlie Mars
November 21--Vancouver--Orpheum--Charlie Mars
November 26--Salt Lake City--E Center--Charlie Mars
November 27--Denver--Fillmore--Charlie Mars

~River of Love~ 08-22-2004 09:33 PM

Great news! REM are great, I haven't seen them live but that could change soon. Heard it yesterday on the radio that they may come in Croatia, that would be great, so Peter don't worry they'll come either here or Slovenia, but I hope both.
We need some concerts down here, too bad this year Lenny and Metallica canceled (too bad for them coz they lose many fans). REM we're waiting for you :wink:
And the new song is GREAT, can't wait the whole album :wink:

peter 08-23-2004 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kev
Quote:

Nine times? Whoa cool! My fave album is Up, so I would have loved to have seen them on the 1999 tour. The Monster tour was huge as well, that was probably when they were their peak (although you would know more so than me). How do REM compare to Bon Jovi for you? Are REM your second fave band? They're actually my third fave band behind BJ naturally and Bryan Adams. Im missing their first few albums, so im not a die hard fan like I am with BJ. Going back to see Bryan Adams in nine weeks with Carli, but definately will be seeing REM next year though.

Well I started to get into REM in 1995, 1996, so I missed the 1995 tour :( Oh well :) As for fave bands, this really isn't the place to answer such questions :P Let's just say BJ music sort of played a role in my life 1992-1996 and REM from 1996 on :)

Kev 08-26-2004 10:28 PM

Tour support, tracklists, singles and more
Sources: REMHQ, WOM.de, Billboard

R.E.M.hq announced that the R.E.M.'s upcoming North American tour will feature support from such acts as Joseph Arthur, Charlie Mars, Five Eight, Angela McCluskey and Now It's Overhead.
According to billboard.com a special edition of "Around the Sun" will be bundled in a two-piece wrapped box, featuring 14 four-color posters. The second single is going to be "The Boy in the Well"
Here is the "Around the Sun" tracklist from billboard.com (the are some changes, compared with NME.com):

"Leaving New York"
"Electron Blue"
"The Outsiders"
"Make It All OK"
"Final Straw"
"I Wanted To Be Wrong"
"Wander Lust"
"The Boy in the Well"
"Aftermath"
"High Speed Train"
"Worst Joke Ever"
"The Ascent of Man"
"Around the Sun"

According to music shop wom.de tracklist of "LNY" single is:
1. "Leaving New York"
2. "You Are The Everything" - live from Raleigh, 10/10/2003
3. "These Days" - live from Toronto, 30/9/2003

Kev 09-02-2004 04:14 PM

Italian R.E.M. Friends revealed the "Around The Sun" album cover on their website. It hasn't been officially confirmed if this is the real cover art, but the same picture can be found on CD WOW! website, so it's most probably real. You can see the cover at the end of the article.
From the other album news - it's been confirmed that Q-tip will guest on the new record. According to the "Q" magazine, the forthcoming album "features veteran rapper Q-tip on moody duet The Outsiders."

According to information from some Polish online music stores, "Leaving New York" will be released in Poland (so that means that in other European countries too) on September 20th - it's one week earlier than it was originally scheduled.
In the last news we have posted the tracklisting for "Leaving New York" single and it says that the first B-side, "You Are The Everything" was recorded live in Raleigh on October 10th, 2003. But some of you probably noticed that this song wasn't played that evening, so it was probably recorded during the soundcheck or it's simply mislabeled.

Last week R.E.M.hq has emailed randomly selected UK Fan Club members with invites to a concert at some unknown London venue. The performance will take place on September 15th.
Meanwhile, Warner Music in Spain announced that R.E.M. will hold a press conference in the country on September 9th.

And now some important news for Fan Club members who received postcards containing an unique key code. You can now pre-register to buy tickets for the band's upcoming concerts around the world. There's a link to the registration page at the end of the article.

From the other tour news, R.E.M.'s side musician Ken Stringfellow is in Athens, Georgia, according to a post on his website. He's probably rehearsing with the band for the forthcoming tour.
According to Pollstar, R.E.M. will play at Palacio De Los Deportes in Mexico City on December 3rd and 4th.
And in closing, some news we got from a fan from Ireland yesterday: "I was listening to the Dave Fanning show on 2FM Ireland and after reviewing Leaving New York, he mentioned thant they would be playing the point in Dublin. This is an indoor venue in Dublin and I guess would hold no more than 10,000. Maybe this is an indication of thing to come on the European Leg".

And finally here's the promised "Around The Sun" cover:

http://www.remison.com/gfx/news/extr...0901around.gif

Links:
http://www.remhq.com/html/fanclubtickets/index.html - registration page at R.E.M.hq

Three formats of the UK "Leaving New York" single
Source: HMV.co.uk

According to the HMV.co.uk website, there'll be three versions of the "Leaving New York" single available in the UK:

Format: 7" Vinyl Single
Track Listing:
1. Leaving New York
2. Don't Go back to Rockville [Live]
Catalogue number: W654

Format: 5" CD Single
Track Listing:
1. Leaving New York
2. Don't Go back to Rockville [Live]
Catalogue number: W654CD1

Format: 5" CD Single
Track Listing:
1. Leaving New York
2. You Are the Everything [Live]
3. These Days [Live]
Catalogue number: W654CD2

All formats will be released on September 27th.

I think the album cover looks fantastic!! :D

Jim Bon Jovi 09-02-2004 07:35 PM

Has Michael Stipe came out again yet?

they always seem to kick of the promotion for any new material by him announcing that he's gay.

peter 09-03-2004 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Bon Jovi

they always seem to kick of the promotion for any new material by him announcing that he's gay.

The media seem to do it, not REM.

Tashjbj 09-03-2004 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Bon Jovi

Does it matter??

Anyway, I remember him saying in an interview that he was bi..

Kev 09-06-2004 04:38 PM

European tour dates will be announced on Tuesday
Source: R.E.M.hq

R.E.M.hq reported that the dates of the first phase of the 2005 European Tour will be announced on www.remhq.com on Tuesday, September 7th at 12 Noon UK time (1pm CET).

Fan Club members who got postcards containing an unique key code and registered on the R.E.M.hq website, received an e-mail today with detailed information on the pre-sale offer. If you received an unique key code and haven't registered yet, you can still go to the remhq.com and fill in the registration form.

R.E.M. secret gig details revealed

Source: NME.com

R.E.M. are the top secret headliners of a charity show in London, NME.com revealed.

Besides the band, Razorlight and Jamelia are among the stars who have signed up for the show at the London Hammersmith Apollo (September 14), which is in aid of Oxfam's Make Trade Fair campaign.

NME.com revealed that the "very special headline artist" is the American band. A similar event in October 2002 at the London Astoria saw Chris Martin, Noel Gallagher and Ms Dynamite perform live.

A statement reads: "Make Trade Fair LIVE has been organised by Oxfam to highlight the impact of unfair trade rules on poor farmers in the developing world. Oxfam is working to make trade fair and lift people in the developing world out of poverty."

All profits from will go to Oxfam. Tickets are on sale now, and are priced £25 standing, and £30 seated. The ticketline number is 0870 606 3400.

Jim Bon Jovi 09-06-2004 05:26 PM

that was supposed to be irony on my part because everytime they have something new coming out Michael stipe is int he papers or on the telly sayign how he's come out n i'm like..... eh didnt you do that last year.

but i digress. i saw them at T inthe park last year n they were pretty good.

Kev 09-07-2004 03:38 PM

R.E.M. ANNOUNCES EUROPEAN TOUR DATES!
R.E.M HQ is pleased to announce the following tour dates for R.E.M's 2005 tour of Europe in support of Around the Sun

JANUARY
Fri 07 Lisbon, Atlantico Arena--On sale: September 9
Sat 08 Madrid, Palacio Vistalegro--On sale: October 1
Sun 09 Barcelona, Palau Sant Jordi--On sale: October 1
Tue 11 Marseille, Dome--On sale: September 10
Sat 15 Milan, Forum--On sale: September 10
Sun 16 Bolzano, Palaonea--On sale: September 10
Mon 17 Ljubljana, Hala Tivoli —On sale: September 20
Wed 19 Zagreb, Dom Sportova—On sale: September 13
Thu 20 Belgrade, New Arena—On sale: September 13
Sat 22 Budapest, Sport Arena—On sale: September 13
Sun 23 Prague, Sazka Arena—On sale: September 13
Tue 25 Riga, Kipsala Exhibition Hall—On sale: September 23
Wed 26 Tallinn, Saku Suur Hall--On sale: September 23
Thu 27 St Petersburg, Ice Arena—On sale: September 18

FEBRUARY
Tues 08 Paris, Bercy--On sale: September 10
Fri 11 Vienna, Stadthalle—On sale: September 18

More dates plus support details to follow....

peter 09-08-2004 01:14 AM

REM in my home town, well that's gonna be totally weird :)

Uhm, Belgrade? And they're playing in Russia, wow!

Kev 09-08-2004 10:04 AM

Quote:

REM in my home town, well that's gonna be totally weird :)

Uhm, Belgrade? And they're playing in Russia, wow!

Yeah I did think you. Your very lucky! :o :D

Still no UK Dates announced... :( :x

Kev 09-14-2004 08:41 PM

More tour dates, unofficially
Sources: Musikexpress, Ticketmaster Ireland

Although more tour dates won't be announced officially until Wednesday, some of them have been already announced by other sources. According to Musikexpress magazine this is the German part of the 2005 tour:

04.02.05 Oberhausen KöPi-Arena
05.02.05 Hannover Preussag Arena
12.02.05 Stuttgart Schleyerhalle
13.02.05 Leipzig Arena
15.02.05 Berlin Velodrom
17.02.05 Hamburg Color Line Arena

There's also an information on Ticketmaster Ireland website that R.E.M. will play the Point in Dublin on 26th of Februrary.

I am guessing other UK dates will be shortly after the Dublin show. I hope so anyway!

Kev 09-15-2004 05:23 PM

R.E.M. played in London. Some new songs unveiled.

R.E.M. headlined the Oxfam concert at London's Hammersmith Apollo yesterday. The band performed seven songs, including 3 new: "Boy In The Well", "Leaving New York" and "I Wanted To Be Wrong". "Man On The Moon" featured guest appearance by Coldplay's Chris Martin. Here's the full setlist:

1. Losing My Religion
2. Boy In The Well
3. Walk Unafraid
4. Leaving New York
5. Man on The Moon
6. I Wanted To Be Wrong
7. Bad Day

Peter Buck also played a mandolin on The Thrills' "Curse of Comfort" in the middle of their set.

For those who are using BitTorrent, below is a link to the torrent file with this show.

Links:
http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=7582 - torrent file with the show

Living_on_my_Hair 09-15-2004 07:39 PM

any1 hav an idea who the support for the europena leg is going to be? id love to see Five for fighting who i believe did a few US dates play with them.

just announced 2 ireland dates 2day, cool 8)

ktf
andi

Kev 09-15-2004 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Living_on_my_Hair
any1 hav an idea who the support for the europena leg is going to be? id love to see Five for fighting who i believe did a few US dates play with them.

just announced 2 ireland dates 2day, cool 8)

ktf
andi

Support acts for the European dates have not yet been announced.

Nothing has been made official yet by the band about the Ireland show(s). I have a good feeling its true though accoring to ticketmaster Ireland.

Kev 09-15-2004 08:09 PM

More tour dates announced!
Source: R.E.M.hq

R.E.M. has just added Mexico City to the 2004 North American Tour as well as several dates in Europe for 2005:

December 2004

Fri 12 Mexico City, Palacio De Los Deportes—On sale: Oct 4

January 2005

Wed 12 Geneva, Arena—On sale: September 17
Thu 13 Basle, St. Jakobshalle—On sale: September 17
Sat 29 Helsinki, Hartwell—On sale: September 20
Mon 31 Stockholm, Globe—On sale: September 20

February 2005

Tue 01 Oslo, Spektrum—On sale: September 18
Thu 03 Amsterdam, Ahoy—On sale: September 18
Fri 04 Oberhausen, Arena—On sale: September 18
Sat 05 Hannover, Preussag Arena—On sale: September 18
Mon 07 Antwerp, Sportpalais—On sale: September 18
Sat 12 Stuttgart, Schleyerhalle—On sale: September 18
Sun 13 Leipzig, Arena—On sale: September 18
Tue 15 Berlin, Velodrom—On sale: September 18
Wed 16 Copenhagen, Forum—On sale: September 20
Thu 17 Hamburg, Colorline Arena—On sale: September 18
Sat 19 London, Apollo—On sale: September 18
Mon 21 Manchester, Eve News Arena—On sale: September 18
Tue 22 Glasgow, Secc—On sale: September 18
Wed 23 Birmingham, N.E.C.—On sale: September 18
Fri 25 Belfast, Odyssey—On sale: September 18
Sat 26 Dublin, Point—On sale: September 18

June 2005
Fri 17 Manchester, Lancashire County Cricket Club--On Sale: September 18th
Sat 18 Scotland, Loch Lomond, Balloch Castle Country Park--On Sale: Sep 18

July 2005
Tue 05 Hull, KC Stadium-On Sale: September 18 d
Wed 06 Nottingham, City Ground-On Sale: September 18
Sat 09 Hyde Park, London-On Sale: September 18
Sun 10 Cardiff, Millennium (Arena) Stadium-On Sale: Sept 18

11 UK DATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :D
:multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:

Kev 09-15-2004 08:54 PM

Mon--21--Sheffield--Hallam FM Arena—On sale: September 18

INSTEAD OF

Mon 21 Manchester, Eve News Arena—On sale: September 18

JOEYKID 09-15-2004 09:33 PM

im almost completely sure i could get to meet the band at that show if i went, and hyde park...wow REM..that would me amazing, no less than amazing!!! i really wish i could go to either of those shows but for some reaon every gimp i know seems to like happy harcore of speed garage at the min...........

spunkywho 09-15-2004 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOEYKID

im almost completely sure i could get to meet the band at that show if i went, and hyde park...wow REM..that would me amazing, no less than amazing!!! i really wish i could go to either of those shows but for some reaon every gimp i know seems to like happy harcore of speed garage at the min...........

"take me take me yeah"

:lol:

JOEYKID 09-15-2004 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spunkywho
Quote:

Originally Posted by JOEYKID

"take me take me yeah"

:lol:

:P