Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Richie Sambora & Orianthi album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=65796)

JackieBlue 08-01-2016 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1203227)
Ahhhh... OldJoy and JackieB engaged in a conversation. All is well in the JT community!!!!

I don't know, RDK. I just couldn't shake the feeling that there was still that little 'something' missing, y'know? But then you added your two cents worth!

NOW, all is well!!

:BIG:

Alphavictim 08-01-2016 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luceknight (Post 1203199)
Are there any other bands (you know, old bands) that still do this nowadays?
Release albums every 2 years and go tour the world in that frequency?

Motörhead did this until the very end.

Old Joysey 08-02-2016 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luceknight (Post 1203228)
Hey at least JT is not dead,

as a matter of fact, I read quite a lot of posts (< social media, BJ boards) saying that it was so I came back to check... but when I see that Old Grumpy's still around I'm relieved, I know that all is well in Joviland. :cool:

Rdkopper 08-02-2016 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Joysey (Post 1203252)
as a matter of fact, I read quite a lot of posts (< social media, BJ boards) saying that it was so I came back to check... but when I see that Old Grumpy's still around I'm relieved, I know that all is well in Joviland. :cool:

Wait! So there are other Bon Jovi boards out there and social media sites stating that JT was dead???? Are you sure you just weren't Lurking here????

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

luceknight 08-02-2016 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1203254)
Wait! So there are other Bon Jovi boards out there and social media sites stating that JT was dead???? Are you sure you just weren't Lurking here????

We're important!
In fact Ive always considered JT the 2nd most important boards, being the official one the 1st ofc. Just because its in the official FC website.

Captain_jovi 08-04-2016 09:12 PM

I have a theory I'd like to test out. We heard word that delays were because of some legal problems with a producer. What are the odds the legal problems are with Luke? They just had a TBT picture with Michael Beardon and it seems strange to reference a time if it didn't end amicably.

I've been thinking there has to be a reason things just haven't come out after we know they did them. I Got You Babe, the Always walk beside you music video, Lighthouse, his cancelled tour dates not getting rescheduled. Could something be going on that is preventing things from moving forward?

Old Joysey 08-04-2016 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1203423)
I have a theory I'd like to test out. We heard word that delays were because of some legal problems with a producer. What are the odds the legal problems are with Luke? They just had a TBT picture with Michael Beardon and it seems strange to reference a time if it didn't and amicably.

I've been thinking there has to be a reason things just haven't come out after we know they did them. I Got You Babe, the Always walk beside you music video, Lighthouse, his cancelled tour dates not getting rescheduled. Could something be going on that is preventing things from moving forward?

I'm glad you mentioned your theory because I've been thinking about something of that kind myself too for the same reasons. Especially "Lighthouse" not being released when you know Richie's commitment to children's charity gigs and stuff is very strange.

The legal problems seemed to be with Michael Bearden since Roman talked about it when Richie and Ori were working with him (I remember talking about it on this board way back then). But if you check the comments on Ori's recent IG pictures, you'll see only praise and support from Michael Bearden. So now I'm not so sure anymore. Who knows what's going on? We heard about his problems with "the other blonde" and S. Borg but who knows what mess he's been dealing with since he left BJ or even before he left?

Related or not?
- Ori's website was deleted some time ago (it hadn't been updated for years before it disappeared) while Richie's "coming soon" page is still on (via the McGhee Entertainment page)
- can't find any news re/Roman's song co-written with Richie being released + the Peace festival in Moscow that was previously announced as the start of Roman's tour as a supporting act to RSO.

Captain_jovi 08-04-2016 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Joysey (Post 1203424)
I'm glad you mentioned your theory because I've been thinking about something of that kind myself too for the same reasons. Especially "Lighthouse" not being released when you know Richie's commitment to children's charity gigs and stuff is very strange.

The legal problems seemed to be with Michael Bearden since Roman talked about it when Richie and Ori were working with him (I remember talking about it on this board way back then). But if you check the comments on Ori's recent IG pictures, you'll see only praise and support from Michael Bearden. So now I'm not so sure anymore. Who knows what's going on? We heard about his problems with "the other blonde" and S. Borg but who knows what mess he's been dealing with since he left BJ or even before he left?

Related or not?
- Ori's website was deleted some time ago (it hadn't been updated for years before it disappeared) while Richie's "coming soon" page is still on (via the McGhee Entertainment page)
- can't find any news re/Roman's song co-written with Richie being released + the Peace festival in Moscow that was previously announced as the start of Roman's tour as a supporting act to RSO.

AH, if the producer they mentioned having troubles with was Beardon then a big chunk of my theory goes out the window. The rest is still odd though. I don't think his problems with Nikki would prevent putting literally anything out.

Rdkopper 08-04-2016 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1203428)
I don't think his problems with Nikki would prevent putting literally anything out.

Trouble In Paradise?????

Old Joysey 08-04-2016 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1203428)
I don't think his problems with Nikki would prevent putting literally anything out.

I never said they did, I just mentioned it as an example of dirty little secrets we don't know about (until one day we do).