Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2020: The New Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70436)

Chris_Newton 11-03-2019 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1259794)
Someone said (could it be phil?) that the new album will be released in spring 2020. Does that mean we can't listen to the album until March-May next year? Or maybe there is a plan to get it out before?

thoughts

I am more interested in the tour they are going to announce.. I would be very shocked if its outside America.

As much as I'd love to see them again.. I think they need to space out European tours over at least every few years.. At least.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

efpg0708 11-03-2019 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1259779)
I'm sorry but I didn't know I was supposed to debate an insult... "Ignoring more bullshit from world's most incapable debater"... You can never take a shot back. You must have had a fun childhood.

I'm quick, I'm funny, and I always make you look bad. I'm the only person on this board who not only knows how to exactly call you out on your shit, but knows exactly how to get under your skin.

You contribute nothing and just play devil's advocate to be a dick. All you do is talk about the nostalgia of this board. It's over brother! You're the last one standing... if you want things to improve, be part of the solution, not the problem.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Guys, there is a reason why PM’s exist. These kind of posts are so childish and cringeworthy, please keep it to yourself in private.

I don’t think this board is done as you say. Sure, the band is dead and as time goes by there are less and less interesting topics to talk about, but there are still some people here who’d like to have a mature and civilized discussion about Bon Jovi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rokenrola 11-03-2019 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efpg0708 (Post 1259799)
Guys, there is a reason why PM’s exist. These kind of posts are so childish and cringeworthy, please keep it to yourself in private.

I don’t think this board is done as you say. Sure, the band is dead and as time goes by there are less and less interesting topics to talk about, but there are still some people here who’d like to have a mature and civilized discussion about Bon Jovi.

Ok,one question for you,the band is dead,arguments?

efpg0708 11-03-2019 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokenrola (Post 1259800)
Ok,one question for you,the band is dead,arguments?

Sorry, I wasn’t clear enough with that line. What I meant to say is that for me the band is dead, mainly because Jon can’t sing anymore and Richie is gone, so the live shows suck so much. Everything that used to make them so great live is gone. Most of the happiest moments of my life happened at BJ shows, and I’m pretty sure I’m not going to see them again. That’s what I meant !

efpg0708 11-03-2019 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokenrola (Post 1259795)
If someone choose to be negative about everything that bend do,ok be that but dont be critic to someone that likes what bend do. I am not fan of WAN as whole but I like couple of songs. Just because I like 3 or 4 songs and not the rest it doesnt change my opinion about band and their work to start call them very rough names. I love the band,I love every single member of the band not just Jon,like someone here likes to put it. I dont have often chance to see them live like others. Because of that I collected every single concert they have done,official or bootleg,every song they taped. And if I am for that fan of shitty music then I ll continue to be,just like I continue to listen many old bands that are near close to BJ by popularity today in terms of tour specially and they are fade away long ago but they are still great in my book.

I wholeheartedly disagree with you here.

Being a fan is such a subjective matter that I don’t think you can “measure” it with exact science(like age as you said).

In the end, it comes down to how the band impacted your life and what it means to you, and that’s something that will be very different for each one of us.

If you take a look at my old reviews, you’ll see that I used to praise the band a lot. I think it’s a matter of giving credit where credit is due. I’ve been very negative towards the band over the last few years mainly because I believe they truly suck now. However, I wrote about how RIR2017 was one of the best times I’ve ever had at a live concert. It’s not a question of being negative just for being negative. The reality is that Bon Jovi nowadays just doesn’t appeal to a lot of people here. If you’re not of them, good for you, just enjoy it, but I don’t think you should split you head open trying to find out why people don’t like it anymore.

rokenrola 11-03-2019 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efpg0708 (Post 1259801)
Sorry, I wasn’t clear enough with that line. What I meant to say is that for me the band is dead, mainly because Jon can’t sing anymore and Richie is gone, so the live shows suck so much. Everything that used to make them so great live is gone. Most of the happiest moments of my life happened at BJ shows, and I’m pretty sure I’m not going to see them again. That’s what I meant !

Ok,this is your opinion,you are not ok with band today. Yeah,he struggles big time,from listenable to bad singing but band are great musicaly,they are tight. I watched the band with(2011) and without(2013&2109) Richie,well it is not that different for me,Richie is more bluesy and Phil is more hard rock but he nails it pretty much. I dont think they are gone live because 2,5 million people saw them this tour. As long as people go to see them on stadiums and big arenas they are good enough.

rokenrola 11-03-2019 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efpg0708 (Post 1259802)
I wholeheartedly disagree with you here.

Being a fan is such a subjective matter that I don’t think you can “measure” it with exact science(like age as you said).

In the end, it comes down to how the band impacted your life and what it means to you, and that’s something that will be very different for each one of us.

If you take a look at my old reviews, you’ll see that I used to praise the band a lot. I think it’s a matter of giving credit where credit is due. I’ve been very negative towards the band over the last few years mainly because I believe they truly suck now. However, I wrote about how RIR2017 was one of the best times I’ve ever had at a live concert. It’s not a question of being negative just for being negative. The reality is that Bon Jovi nowadays just doesn’t appeal to a lot of people here. If you’re not of them, good for you, just enjoy it, but I don’t think you should split you head open trying to find out why people don’t like it anymore.

I grow up in the time of Nirvana,Pearl Jam,Sondgarden,Alice in Chains but BJ,Aerosmith and Metallica had big impact on me at that time.It is not same when you have 12 years and you get KF and you have 12 years and you get Bounce. It is very different picture about band. I dont split nobody here,some like some dont like what band do,I dont care, but we who listen band for almost 30 years still get some satisfaction and enjoy it without great expectation with every new release.

bjcrazycpa 11-03-2019 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1259790)
Whether people agree with your opinion of the song or not, that's hilarious! :D

I agree and I’m one of probably 5 people who actually really like the song!!

efpg0708 11-03-2019 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokenrola (Post 1259805)
I grow up in the time of Nirvana,Pearl Jam,Sondgarden,Alice in Chains but BJ,Aerosmith and Metallica had big impact on me at that time.It is not same when you have 12 years and you get KF and you have 12 years and you get Bounce. It is very different picture about band. I dont split nobody here,some like some dont like what band do,I dont care, but we who listen band for almost 30 years still get some satisfaction and enjoy it without great expectation with every new release.

I’m 34. I have been listening to them for almost that long, and I don’t get much satisfaction from them nowadays. As I said, for me it’s not a question of numbers, but a question of how you relate to the music.

rokenrola 11-03-2019 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efpg0708 (Post 1259807)
IÂ’m 34. I have been listening to them for almost that long, and I donÂ’t get much satisfaction from them nowadays. As I said, for me itÂ’s not a question of numbers, but a question of how you relate to the music.

For me is about everything,numbers,songs,albums,tours and impact on me on many levels.I relate with them every day,I accept everything and I dont mind what people think about them. I am just surprised to read here such bad descriptions of band from the people who call themselves a big fans. If you listen a band for such long time you must connect yourself with their music. I dont care what Jon does privatly,it could be great example how to use fame in good purpose but I am all about music. If you like them from beginning it is very strange to stop liking them or stop relate or anything that distract you from them.For me that is rule in art,if I like Pacino I dont stop that just because he filmed bad movie.