Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   New BSWJBJ Fanclub (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=37371)

Kev 10-04-2006 07:45 PM

New BSWJBJ Fanclub

For those who it effects....This was posted by the mods at Backstage:

The time has come that you have all been waiting for. The launch of the all new Backstage with Jon Bon Jovi web site. This is the only official online fan community designed to bring you closer to Jon Bon Jovi! We are taking you behind the scenes with an exclusive look into the world of Jon Bon Jovi. From the studio to the stage, from the big screen to Arena Football. We are your exclusive source to this rock legend! This is the fan club we have all been waiting for.
On Monday October 9th, 2006 your current login information will become invalid. You will have to become a member of the site which will give you full access to what’s new. So pass the word, call your friends, Jump up and down!!!! The time has come to go to places you have never been before. May the journey begin…..

Robd788 10-04-2006 07:46 PM

Do you think it will still be a waste of money? Probably

Kev 10-04-2006 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robd788
Do you think it will still be a waste of money? Probably

Not sure yet. Let's see what they offer us Europeans first, then I might consider re-joining. I wanna wait to see if a tour is announced really. I'm not paying just to be part of their community and message board....

eriK 10-04-2006 08:07 PM

We all know how the "thing" (can't remember what they called it) they launched together with Bounce went... This is, on the other hand in the name of the fan club, which given the circumstances might be a good thing.

But, I wouldn't let my expectations fly too high. Lets face it backstage people isn’t that hard to please…

Robd788 10-04-2006 08:42 PM

Thats why I have never bothered joing before and if its as bad as the board on bonjovi.com i wont be joining. Cant stand all the threads on bj.com about ooh my jovi moment i was in the supermarket and they started playing livin on a prayer, i nearly dropped my bag of frozens peas on the floor.

danfan 10-04-2006 08:51 PM

Any fanclub that costs money is a wate of money (in my opinion.)

eriK 10-04-2006 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan
Any fanclub that costs money is a wate of money (in my opinion.)

I second that.

Becky 10-04-2006 09:08 PM

I only hope they bring their ticketing system into the 21st century.

Kev 10-04-2006 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky

Ditto.... :D

ShaSha 10-04-2006 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky

Totally agree! That's probably the only thing that would get me to rejoin.