Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Now that Bon Jovi are crap... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=36676)

krb102 08-05-2006 06:07 PM

Now that Bon Jovi are crap...

Now that Bon Jovi are crap does anyone have any embarrassing things like a superman tattoo, or a Bon Jovi car that they are ashamed to show off in public?

Ollie 08-05-2006 06:14 PM

Im gettin a superman tatoo when i get paid next... lovin it.... :D

lol...

Captain_jovi 08-05-2006 06:14 PM

I still wear my Jovi stuff proudly..

Iceman 08-05-2006 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krb102
Now that Bon Jovi are crap does anyone have any embarrassing things like a superman tattoo, or a Bon Jovi car that they are ashamed to show off in public?

If you're so ashamed of listening to Bon Jovi, why are you here? And I still have that touching fan page of yours stored on my server. Seems like you were pretty serious yourself.

Ice

~saz~ 08-05-2006 06:20 PM

I still live in my SWW T-shirt. I nearly got a BJ tattoo once when I was drunk but luckily I had a friend there to talk me out of it....

TheseDays2005 08-05-2006 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krb102

I don't play BJ in my car very loud with the windows open anymore.... I prefer other bands for that.. other than that...no

jbjhand 08-05-2006 06:39 PM

im ashamed of all my bon jovi stuff i have a secret drawer with all my stuff in cause if anyone comes round i dont want them to see it. im thinking about getting a safe in case anyone looks around my room they wont be able to find it then.

TheseDays2005 08-05-2006 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbjhand
im ashamed of all my bon jovi stuff i have a secret drawer with all my stuff in cause if anyone comes round i dont want them to see it. im thinking about getting a safe in case anyone looks around my room they wont be able to find it then.

thats sad...

bonjovidudes 08-05-2006 06:46 PM

I think i don't want my 600+ bootlegs anymore because of krb's statement, who needs the 88,89,93,95,96,00,01,03 & 06 tourbooks, hell I'll even throw out my promo's and vinyl-collection and Richie's used guitar pick he gave me now....
I'll put them outside tomorrow near the trashcans, feel free to pick em up there, if you can't find them, just look for the personally signed by all band members Crush-cover and my photo of me with Richie by the trash...

TheseDays2005 08-05-2006 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovidudes
I think i don't want my 600+ bootlegs anymore because of krb's statement, who needs the 88,89,93,95,96,00,01,03 & 06 tourbooks, hell I'll even throw out my promo's and vinyl-collection and Richie's used guitar pick he gave me now....
I'll put them outside tomorrow near the trashcans, feel free to pick em up there, if you can't find them, just look for the personally signed by all band members Crush-cover and my photo of me with Richie by the trash...

Dude, if your smart you put everything on e-bay, under a false name of course so nobody would recognize you...