Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Richie Sambora!!! (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70391)

steel_horse75 07-04-2020 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickysambo (Post 1265016)
Tommy Lee got a Chinese face tattoo yesterday.

Mad. Chinese writing tattoos went out of fashion in about 1995!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

steel_horse75 07-04-2020 11:27 AM

Richie Sambora!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviForever (Post 1264992)
He dosen’t look or sound healthy at all![emoji853]

My sister is an alcoholic and been clean for a couple of years and she still doesn’t sound or look great. Some are lucky like Nikki sixx who looks like he has only drank water all his life (there’s even a theory that his heroin use was bullshit as another former heroin user said if he was as bad as he says he’d never be able to write diaries or recall everything to such fine detail if wrote after the events) and some end up like Richie who look terrible.

steel_horse75 07-04-2020 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo_Sancho (Post 1265108)
Attachment 1651 If hes on meds he shouldn't br drinking and they don't make you slur your words..

Actually they do. As per previous post my sister is recovering alcoholic and sh is on strong meds and when she speaks she sounds half cut most of the time. Drinking has affected her sleep patterns so she will be awake all night , sleep 2 hours, then be awake. She has to take strong meds to keep the temptation of drink away and it ironically leaves her sounding pissed as a fart.

steel_horse75 07-04-2020 11:45 AM

Re Steven Adler he’s had a stroke due to years of abuse so that’s why he sounds pissed when clean.

steel_horse75 07-04-2020 11:53 AM

What I don’t get re Richie is you don’t need a record deal to release new music nowadays.
Why hasn’t he released anything for years? He could release single tracks or EPs digitally.
What’s delaying his new music?

Thinny 07-04-2020 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eveline (Post 1265132)
Posts like yours, sir, make me wanna go back to this forum and actually follow the threads here. Thank you.

You're welcome...

Thinny 07-04-2020 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1265137)
Re Steven Adler he’s had a stroke due to years of abuse so that’s why he sounds pissed when clean.

Ahh interesting, thanks, I wasn't aware that Steven had had a stroke!

Eveline 07-04-2020 05:10 PM

Steven was only 30 when he had a stroke and it was after sorta overdosing on cocaine. Comparing him and Richie is ridiculous, especially after watching a few seconds long video.

Captain_jovi 07-04-2020 05:59 PM

I don't think it's a matter of comparing the two and their history. A stroke is a stroke and if the after-effects are what they are it's a good example of what a stroke can do to your speech pattern.

JackieBlue 07-04-2020 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eveline (Post 1265141)
Steven was only 30 when he had a stroke and it was after sorta overdosing on cocaine. Comparing him and Richie is ridiculous, especially after watching a few seconds long video.

I think it's ridiculous to base any kind judgement on a short clip; but that seems to be the way of the world these days. Choose your soundbite, decontextualize, spin, and fire!:2gunfire:

Nothing new for us Jovitalkers, of course; we're way ahead of the game! :D