Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   March 25, 2018, New Orleans, Smoothie King Center (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70269)

Becky 03-25-2018 03:53 AM

March 25, 2018, New Orleans, Smoothie King Center

I hope they play Make a Memory again.
I hope they throw out WWBTF and put in Walls in it’s place since they’re similar songs and casual fans don’t know either one.
I really wish they would do I Will Drive You Home.
Superman Tonight instead of Amen (that one still gets airplay so some people will know it)

I don’t expect a lot of changes. However, if I never heard Born to Be My Baby or Bad Medicine again at a show, that would be fine.

bwehehehe 03-25-2018 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1237071)
I hope they play Make a Memory again.
I hope they throw out WWBTF and put in Walls in it’s place since they’re similar songs and casual fans don’t know either one.
I really wish they would do I Will Drive You Home.
Superman Tonight instead of Amen (that one still gets airplay so some people will know it)

I don’t expect a lot of changes. However, if I never heard Born to Be My Baby or Bad Medicine again at a show, that would be fine.

Better hope someone personally requested Jon for another rarity. Just because a song is a frequent audible doesn't mean it will get played soon...just look at Hey God during the first couple of legs of the BWC tour; it was an audible for pretty much every show but ended up being played only once.

Becky 03-25-2018 05:12 AM

Like I said, I’m not going in with expectations. I’ve never left a Bon Jovi that I didn’t enjoy, even when I was sick. That’s why I keep going back. 35 years into this, I’m not holding my breath that they will rip out Roulette, Fear, or It’s Hard Letting You Go in 2018.

efpg0708 03-25-2018 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwehehehe (Post 1237072)
Better hope someone personally requested Jon for another rarity. Just because a song is a frequent audible doesn't mean it will get played soon...just look at Hey God during the first couple of legs of the BWC tour; it was an audible for pretty much every show but ended up being played only once.

But once it was played I was happy it didn’t get played more.

Falco 03-25-2018 07:15 AM

I'm still trying to get a hold of someone in the Jovi camp to request a song for Milwaukee, show is far enough away yet where it could be a possibility, no? Or do you have to be an official fan club member to have any chance at getting a request fulfilled?

Thinny 03-25-2018 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falco (Post 1237078)
I'm still trying to get a hold of someone in the Jovi camp to request a song for Milwaukee, show is far enough away yet where it could be a possibility, no? Or do you have to be an official fan club member to have any chance at getting a request fulfilled?

In a word...no...

BJFan99 03-25-2018 08:26 PM

Maybe Always tonight?

DavetheGodofKeys 03-25-2018 08:28 PM

Would be nice if they do Queen Of New Orleans tonight.

WhamATC 03-25-2018 08:30 PM

Interesting to hear Always or New Orleans (I am sure they won't play it to be honest).

Walleris 03-25-2018 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavetheGodofKeys (Post 1237154)
Would be nice if they do Queen Of New Orleans tonight.

No chance, but it's a great idea of what would a feasible way to improve the show for educated fans. This song is so easy, I could sing it! I'm sure Everett would do a great job on the "sha la las".