Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   the killers? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=29173)

Jim Bon Jovi 01-19-2005 01:18 PM

the killers?

anyone going to catch them on the tour they're doing just now?

Going to try and get tickets outside the venue on friday night. getting a mega pay day on thursday so I'm prepared to pay a fair whack over face for them.

anyone of you love these guys as much as i do?

Living_on_my_Hair 01-19-2005 02:54 PM

here here *bangs table*

saw them in dublin there just b4 christmas, fanastic 8)

cant wait for a new album ffrom these guys, theyv been touring the hell outa this album all over the place.

andi

Jim Bon Jovi 01-19-2005 05:48 PM

yeah they were cracking at ty in the park even if they had alot of technical difficulties with the synths.

they played tuts not long before t in the park but stupid features reckoned it would be ok just to turn up ont he night and have the gaffer let me in and he was having none of it cos you couldnt move inside :evil: woulda been great to see them up so close

looking forward to seeing the futureheads too.

spunkywho 01-19-2005 11:40 PM

my son loves the girlfriend song - have to play it over and over for him - now I am sick and tired of them.

don't know what is so great about them live either......... :?

Jim Bon Jovi 01-19-2005 11:47 PM

american audiences are just too uptight to really get into a gig like that.

spunkywho 01-20-2005 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Bon Jovi
american audiences are just too uptight to really get into a gig like that.

actually it was the band that was too uptight.

dude we are talking seattle --- pacific northwest --- uptight does not exist here

meh meh meh

Mousebounce 01-20-2005 01:43 AM

I saw them on Saturday Night Live and was really impressed by their live performance. That Girlfriend song sounded just like the album, and no lip synching was involved. ;) Anyway, just downloaded Mr. Brightside from ITunes and I really like that one too. I haven't heard the rest of the album yet though, but I know they are on some list of bands that will make it big in 2005.

Jim Bon Jovi 01-20-2005 02:13 PM

yeah mr brightside is amazing. pretty much everythign on the album is great in one way or another but someone from uni's got my copy just now so i couldnt name any of them off the top of my head except all the things that i've done.

heard that on the radio last january or february and straight off the bat i loved it. one of the very few songs ive ever sat outside my house and listened to the full thing before getting out of the car.

Jim Bon Jovi 01-21-2005 02:29 PM

guess who just happened to turn up at the venue i was at last night after their gig to do a dj set 8)

Mousebounce 01-21-2005 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Bon Jovi
guess who just happened to turn up at the venue i was at last night after their gig to do a dj set 8)

Spill.... :lol: