Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Closest we get to Sex Sells (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70518)

Nige 03-12-2019 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1251555)
Gotcha. I think going from MP3 to the Flac files.....it'll sound a bit better but it'd take a wizard with a time machine to make it anything decipherable. If it helps any:

Older: Re-recorded with the band
Save the World: Re-recorded with the band
Rich man: A completely different take was used for the box set
Real Life: Re-recorded with the band
I Got the Girl: Re-recorded with the band
Shadow Dancing: Never turned up anywhere
Good Aint Good Enough:
Gimme Some: Exact same version released under the Bon Jovi name
You can't Lose at Love: Exact same version released under the Bon Jovi name

Crazy Love gets mentioned as supposed to be played but was pulled. I love this era. To me it really helps bridge the gap between Destination Anywhere and gap and almost makes it make sense. Would love it if Life's Too Short For Days Like These pops up one day.

Crazy Love was on the list of songs played for people to rate, but they never played it - it was deliberately skipped to make sure people were paying attention.

Captain_jovi 03-12-2019 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nige (Post 1251560)
Crazy Love was on the list of songs played for people to rate, but they never played it - it was deliberately skipped to make sure people were paying attention.

Was it? I thought I recalled the MC saying how it was on the list but got skipped because it wasn't ready/Jon wanted to add a guitar solo? Or was that just said as a joke.

rolo_tomachi 03-12-2019 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1251555)
Would love it if Life's Too Short For Days Like These pops up one day.

Yep. I would swear there was a song called sex sells too. I would like to see all that material was released, gimme some is rocking.

Captain_jovi 03-12-2019 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1251572)
Yep. I would swear there was a song called sex sells too. I would like to see all that material was released, gimme some is rocking.

There was. A version of Jons was recorded, then a band version but when that didn't make the cut is when the title changed to One Wild Night before it was Crush. VERY curious to hear that one.

bonjovi90 03-12-2019 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1251575)
There was. A version of Jons was recorded, then a band version but when that didn't make the cut is when the title changed to One Wild Night before it was Crush. VERY curious to hear that one.

Pretty sure I have that song, it was played at the listening party as well. Don't know why it was left off from the "released" bootleg :)

BJFan99 03-12-2019 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphine (Post 1251527)
OK. I have updated the post, added a few details. Thank you everyone.

Morphine, you just talked to the uploader :D Dominik a.k.a bonjovi90 is hAnD90 on YouTube...

jon-flp 03-12-2019 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1251576)
Pretty sure I have that song, it was played at the listening party as well. Don't know why it was left off from the "released" bootleg :)

I'm already updating your page on youtube waiting for the next release...:D

F5,F5,F5,F5....:mrgreen:

bonjovi90 03-12-2019 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon-flp (Post 1251578)
I'm already updating your page on youtube waiting for the next release...:D

F5,F5,F5,F5....:mrgreen:

There's nothing in the pipeline at the moment, so save your F5 button some trouble :D

rolo_tomachi 03-12-2019 05:48 PM

http://www.mtv.com/news/1426295/bon-...-fans-in-june/

Captain_jovi 03-12-2019 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1251576)

Are you sure? I know Rich Man was left off of some released versions.