Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Richie has propsed to Denise (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=35768)

Sir_Cizzi 06-11-2006 02:31 PM

Richie has propsed to Denise

Rocker Richie Sambora is so smitten by TV star Denise Richards that he proposed while they enjoyed a European vacation together.

The only problem: Neither one of them is yet fully divorced, he from Heather Locklear and her from Hollywood Lothario Charlie Sheen.

Meanwhile, Denise told him it's too early for either one of them to tie the knot again -- but she'd consider his proposal a year from now.

jersey23 06-11-2006 02:42 PM

where did ya get thatfrom he cant do that wot will ava think about her to be wicked stepmother oh my god i nearly had an heart attack over this what is he doin to himself, last nite at the milton keynes concert he looked like he let himself go not all wrapped up in s luv he needs slappin he is soooooooooo stupid he shouldnt date celebs really.

what do you think about this?????????????????????????????????????

Miss Understood 06-11-2006 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jersey23
where did ya get thatfrom he cant do that wot will ava think about her to be wicked stepmother oh my god i nearly had an heart attack over this what is he doin to himself, last nite at the milton keynes concert he looked like he let himself go not all wrapped up in s luv he needs slappin he is soooooooooo stupid he shouldnt date celebs really.

Sorry, but i think you should learn how to write. :S

Someday 06-11-2006 03:22 PM

Quote:

Well, I'd rather like her as my stepmother *note: it's a joke - I share the same name as his daughter so I'm playing on that*.
I don't think Richie had let himself go at all. You have to consider the guy is going through a divorce. I mean, what would a divorce do to you?
And he does NOT need slapping. I say that he's going fast cos he's hurting. Poor bloke. I feel bad for him. Poor darling.

harlemrayne 06-11-2006 04:29 PM

I heard something similar - Denise was spotted with a big ring on her wedding finger, now people think they ARE engaged, and her rep declined to comment. Her rep sucks. She likes to cause a frenzy.

jersey23 06-11-2006 05:00 PM

F u

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Understood
Sorry, but i think you should learn how to write. :S

well, since you are miss understood, then i cannot understand a word you are saying, 'you keep posting but all i see is blah, blah, blah'!
also i think he needs a slap to wake himself up from his little romances that arent hurting him but hurting his daughter, how many more women must she see come in and out of their lives, in the end it will only cause trouble and he needs to see that.
Read the signiture, it is not Richie that has done wrong it is the women that have been in his life. Am not having a go at richie, there is no need but am just worried for Richie n Ava!

jersey23 06-11-2006 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harlemrayne
I heard something similar - Denise was spotted with a big ring on her wedding er, now people think they ARE engaged, and her rep declined to comment. Her rep s. She likes to cause a frenzy.

i agree with you her rep does , by the way i like ur pic very cool is harlem rain your fave song, do you have undiscovered soul?

Yvonne 06-11-2006 05:21 PM

Quote:

also i think he needs a slap to wake himself up from his little romances that arent hurting him but hurting his daughter, how many more women must she see come in and out of their lives, in the end it will only cause trouble and he needs to see that.
Read the signiture, it is not Richie that has done wrong it is the women that have been in his life. Am not having a go at richie, there is no need but am just worried for Richie n Ava!

jeez do you live in the real world?! things like this happen all the time... Richie, Denise, Heather, whoever have their own lives which you know nothing about apart from things that are written on the net in papers that twist things. Richie doesnt need a slap christ you need to grow up, you like repeating yourself saying that.

who cares about their personal lives, Richies a musician, Denise & Heather actresses thats what you should be interested in rather than whose sleeping with who and at the end of the day, your more concerned how Richies treating his daughter, maybe you should get out more as Richie would have his daughters best interest at heart.

harlemrayne 06-11-2006 05:34 PM

Quote:

i agree with you her rep does , by the way i like ur pic very cool is harlem rain your fave song, do you have undiscovered soul?

...no, and yes...

SamboraQueen21 06-11-2006 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Cizzi
Rocker Richie Sambora is so smitten by TV star Denise Richards that he proposed while they enjoyed a European vacation together.

The only problem: Neither one of them is yet fully divorced, he from Heather Locklear and her from Hollywood Lothario Charlie Sheen.

Meanwhile, Denise told him it's too early for either one of them to tie the knot again -- but she'd consider his proposal a year from now.

Where did this information come from?