Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Last band/artist you've bought a ticket to see... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=37630)

Roxannah 09-04-2011 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yvonne (Post 1072492)
Kaiser Chiefs in February :)

i saw them in July at a festival and they were amazing! they're coming again in October and i'm seriously considering this. i only knew Employment (+ Ruby) and luckily for me they played quite a few off that album (they only played 12 songs in total :))

Quote:

Originally Posted by eddie73 (Post 1072684)
Dan is so cool, seen 3 of his acoustic shows in uk in last year or 2, real nice bloke as well, so down to earth. He was so underated in the late 80s early 90s

awesome Eddie! i can't sleep just thinking about this :)

so i'm adding Bryan Adams in December to the list. i can't break the tradition of not missing a Bryan Adams show since 1991 ~ and as an appreciation for my loyalty, he could break the tradition of playing Everything I Do :?

Jim Bon Jovi 09-05-2011 07:09 PM

David Ford in a few weeks time in town. :thu:

Kathleen 09-09-2011 07:20 PM

Southside Johnny for New Years Eve - and Guster for the weekend after Thanksgiving :D

Sambo-Chris 09-09-2011 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1073421)
Southside Johnny for New Years Eve -

I envy you. Every year I think how great it would be to be there.

milomom 09-09-2011 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1073421)
Southside Johnny for New Years Eve

Woo hoooo! Me too! :D

Becky 09-10-2011 02:20 AM

I'm excited because I got tickets to see two Keith Urban shows at the Ryman in Nashville, my favorite venue. It'll be great to see him in a smaller setting again. :)

milomom 09-10-2011 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1073432)
I'm excited because I got tickets to see two Keith Urban shows at the Ryman in Nashville, my favorite venue. It'll be great to see him in a smaller setting again. :)

I thought about trying to catch one of those shows, but since they're actually Opry shows, I wondered how many songs I could expect KU to do. Do you know, Becky?

bonjovi821 09-10-2011 07:25 AM

Vince Neil with Skid Row. It's a benefit concert here in December for Phoenix Children's Hospital, and I found out about it because my favorite radio station, 93.3, emailed me. They said the first 200 tickets (and this place can barely hold 2000 people so it's pretty intimate, circular seating and a rotating stage. The farthest seat is only 70 feet away) would be sold for only $9.33, even though the fees they tacked on bumped it up to a little under 25 dollars. And right after I bought the tickets, I got a late birthday present of 25 DOLLARS so this was fated to happen. 9th row baby :p

Becky 09-10-2011 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milomom (Post 1073439)
I thought about trying to catch one of those shows, but since they're actually Opry shows, I wondered how many songs I could expect KU to do. Do you know, Becky?

I really don't know. Since they're being billed as "Keith Urban and others" I expect them to be heavily Keith, you know, since they don't even officially name even one other artist on the bill. I also expect they're going to make him a member of the Opry. You have to do a certain number of performances for the Opry per year when you're a member and he's doing 4 in a matter of weeks. I also imagine he'll play with some of the other artists who do appear since the Opry often has collaborations.

allmike 10-04-2011 03:41 PM

Saw Beady Eyes last month and Liam Gallagher was pretty good. After that concert, i started like some of there songs.

Gonna go for Metallica this month. That should be awesome!! :D

Also Janet Jackson :S (things u have to do for ur girl)