Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Always Video (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=9940)

Tanya76 04-16-2003 05:09 PM

Always Video

Hi, new user so forgive me if this has been commented on before.
I caught the Always vid on tv last night, and unless i'm very much mistaken, the artist guy is Bosco from Third Watch,with very dodgy long hair. And is the flat-mate also the girl being cheated on in The Calling's Wherever You Will Go Video?
Maybe someone can confirm or blow this out of the water :D

Captain_jovi 04-16-2003 06:01 PM

naw thats a different girl. The girls in the "Always" video were played by Carla something and Keri Russell...Carla went on to start with Pauly shore in "son in law" (what a carreer move)..heh..and was also in "The One" with Jet LI. And Keri eventually went on to star in "Felicity"..and i believe the guys is from Third Watch, yes.

Christo 04-16-2003 06:26 PM

And the guy who torches the place at the end is one of Jon's buddies in U-571. :wink:

Tanya76 04-16-2003 06:37 PM

Cheers guys, i appreciate the input, it's the first time in ages i'd seen the vid, and you know how it is when you think you recognise someone but just need a little affirmation :roll: Insecure about what my eyes tell me! :)
Thanks for making a newbie feel welcome, and not a nuisance. :wink:

Christo 04-16-2003 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanya76
Cheers guys, i appreciate the input, it's the first time in ages i'd seen the vid, and you know how it is when you think you recognise someone but just need a little affirmation :roll: Insecure about what my eyes tell me! :)
Thanks for making a newbie feel welcome, and not a nuisance. :wink:

LOL, I remember when I first came here and one of the first things I asked was: What happened to Alec Jon Such?

It had only been asked a few million times before, not that I could've known......still, most people here were very good about it and I've stayed ever since! :D

jenn1189 04-17-2003 05:56 AM

The artist guy also played Colin on the show Beverly Hills 90210......and Carla Gugino was also originally on Spin City when it first started. She played Michael J. Fox's girlfriend. AShe was also in the movie Snake Eyes with Nicholas Cage. Just a few bits of useless information taking up space in my brain that could be filled with actual important stuff. LOL. :wink:

Tanya76 04-17-2003 06:12 PM

Useless information should always be passed along, it'll be just what someone , somewhere needs to know! :idea:
We all have vacancies in our brains, we just need some help to fill in the gaps.

Kev 04-18-2003 12:30 AM

cristo wrote
Quote:

And the guy who torches the place at the end is one of Jon's buddies in U-571.
wow, i soooo didnt know that!

Jaguar 04-19-2003 12:15 AM

YES! I knew she'd been on Spn City but no one believed me!

jenn1189 04-19-2003 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaguar
YES! I knew she'd been on Spn City but no one believed me!

LOL! She didn't stay long. I don't know if she even lasted through the end of the first season. Glad I could help.