Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Does anyone else dislike the viloin Girl? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=45874)

Crushgen24/88 07-07-2008 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superkid (Post 857807)
Just my opinion. I think that she also makes the show more country sounding. In 1986 we would laugh at the idea of Bon Jovi ever having a violinist.

No offense to you personally, but thinking like that is dumb to me.
Are we gonna make fun of the Foo Fighters, or Springsteen now to?

jade4jovi 07-07-2008 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometownboy (Post 858048)
she did that at manchester aswell :p it ruined the photo opportunities , everyone wants photographs of jon and richie but no one wants pictures of jon richie and violin women! lol

EXACTLY, my wise friend, exactly!

In the words of this old cheesy TV show, I used to love: You gotta go love. You gotta go, you gotta go, you gotta go!

hometownboy 07-07-2008 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushgen24/88 (Post 858053)

i know this wasn't aimed at me but still i'll have my say :p it's expected with springsteen and it works very well with his sound , but when i went to see the foo fighters and i noticed there was cellist on stage (it took a while as she was hid away in the dark :p) i thought "wtf , why have they got her with them" but i couldn't hear her anyway :p not that it matters as it can only add to the sound!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jade4jovi (Post 858059)
EXACTLY, my wise friend, exactly!

In the words of this old cheesy TV show, I used to love: You gotta go love. You gotta go, you gotta go, you gotta go!

your right :p she's gotta go and im sure (in time :p) she will

superkid 07-07-2008 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushgen24/88 (Post 858053)

I saw the foo fighters open for Bob Dylan with there acoustic stuff. It was funny seeing Dave head bang to it:p. I didn't like springsteen's folk at all. He went good again with magic though. Iv'e seen him 3 times this tour.

Kathleen 07-07-2008 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jade4jovi (Post 858033)
Ugh, she annoys me! I'm sure she's a lovely person. But, you're not in Bon Jovi **** off.

The thing is - she IS in Bon Jovi if Jon says so. Don't blame her - I'm sure she gets paid well - blame Jon. He is the one who make these decisions.

jade4jovi 07-07-2008 02:31 AM

I shall NEVER blame Jon! (I am joking BTW)

JerseyboyUK 07-07-2008 02:32 AM

I liked it at the end of the shows when they all come forward to take a bow, Richie and Lorenza stand next to each other and go to hold hands then David comes in and stands between them seperating them, everytime! haha

She's pretty hot though. She can stay.

jade4jovi 07-07-2008 02:32 AM

Why do people think she's hot?!

hometownboy 07-07-2008 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyboyUK (Post 858066)
I liked it at the end of the shows when they all come forward to take a bow, Richie and Lorenza stand next to each other and go to hold hands then David comes in and stands between them seperating them, everytime! haha

She's pretty hot though. She can stay.

lmao! i bet richie hates him for that :p

Crushgen24/88 07-07-2008 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superkid (Post 858062)
I saw the foo fighters open for Bob Dylan with there acoustic stuff. It was funny seeing Dave head bang to it:p. I didn't like springsteen's folk at all. He went good again with magic though. Iv'e seen him 3 times this tour.

I'm NOT talking about his folk stuff.
There's a violinist on this tour as well.
Same with the Foos.