Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Live - Class (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=16624)

herbie_gump 09-15-2003 03:28 PM

Live - Class

Hey what did everyone think ok Live on the european tour? I already had the album throwing copper before I saw them. And I was happy they finished their set in dublin with lightning crashes which is an amazing song. Since then of course i have bought their new album, It is really an amazing album, they really are an excellent band in my opinion. Over come live on the new album is amazing. am i alone on this one?

Rune 09-15-2003 06:51 PM

Live rocks! They are my 2nd fave band! They did great!

Plien 09-15-2003 08:27 PM

I am a big Live fan and couldn't believe my eyes when I read that they were going to support Bon Jovi! I've seen them several times and they are real good and very big in Holland. I danced and jumped even more during Live than during the BJ show..... the people behind me were very annoyed, but I had a great time ;)

Yvonne 09-16-2003 01:33 AM

They have some good songs and were a good support band for BJ. My fave songs would be Lightning Crashes and Overcome.

jovilaura_fi 09-16-2003 09:14 AM

I saw them live 8 times, and started to like them more and more each time. They are very good, and they have lots of great songs. Heaven, Lightning crashes, Dolphin's cry and most of all, Like I do and Sanctity of dreams. :D

cih_hr 09-16-2003 09:28 AM

I like Selling The Drama and What Are We Fighting For.

Nat

Plien 09-17-2003 08:01 PM

Quote:

and most of all, Like I do and Sanctity of dreams.
Sanctity of dreams is my favourite song of the Birds of pray album. They didn't play it live at the shows I've been too, until I was in London... Great moment! :cool:

Sara 09-17-2003 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plien
Quote:

and most of all, Like I do and Sanctity of dreams.
Sanctity of dreams is my favourite song of the Birds of pray album. They didn't play it live at the shows I've been too, until I was in London... Great moment! :cool:

yeah I must've seen you jumping all the way in the front ;)

I don't think there could've been any better opening act... When I heard the news I was sitting in a train on my way home and I guess the ppl around me thought I was crazy 8) . Smiling like a maniac the whole way :mrgreen:.

Miracle 09-18-2003 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yvonne
They have some good songs and were a good support band for BJ. My fave songs would be Lightning Crashes and Overcome.

Yvonne, you've got great taste in music! I love Lightning Crashes and Overcome too!

Stephanie

Plien 09-19-2003 09:01 PM

Quote:

yeah I must've seen you jumping all the way in the front
Wasn't that the case at all shows? ;) :lol: (especially Gelsenkirchen)