Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Last band/artist you've bought a ticket to see... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=37630)

Panda 11-18-2013 09:27 PM

I'm pretty sure Alive has been played at almost every Pearl Jam show. But yeah, they set the bar when it comes to mixing up setlists and very long shows.

Shaz 11-21-2013 01:43 PM

Rolling Stones - tickets bought today - for Adelaide March 22, 2014.

KeepTheFaith2211 11-21-2013 07:24 PM

Arctic Monkeys - Finsbury Park, London - 24th May 2014.

mo_rizwan 11-22-2013 07:48 PM

Justin Timberlake - The O2, 10th June :)

Captain Walrus 11-22-2013 11:46 PM

Nine Inch Nails at the O2 in May :p

bonjovi821 11-24-2013 02:30 AM

Black Sabbath in Los Angeles, their final North American show of their career.

DevilsSon 11-25-2013 12:30 PM

Buckcherry and Hardcore Superstar last Saturday. Best gig I have seen all year. Unbelievable. And I thought Iron Maiden were unbeatable....nope. This was the best gig. Hardcore Superstar should not be a support band ever. But then Buckcherry were incredible too. Their latest record is class. GO SEE THEM!

Am seeing the Scorpions in Bucharest on the 14th of December....really looking forward to that and before that Uli Jon Roth doing a solo gig on the 6th very excited. Very very exciting fall...

life_of_agony 12-09-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon (Post 1156752)
Buckcherry and Hardcore Superstar last Saturday. Best gig I have seen all year. Unbelievable. And I thought Iron Maiden were unbeatable....nope. This was the best gig. Hardcore Superstar should not be a support band ever. But then Buckcherry were incredible too. Their latest record is class. GO SEE THEM!

Am seeing the Scorpions in Bucharest on the 14th of December....really looking forward to that and before that Uli Jon Roth doing a solo gig on the 6th very excited. Very very exciting fall...

Nice man. I am seeing Buckcherry tomorrow night supporting Steel Panther. Cannot wait to see them, I had tickets to see them about 14-15 years ago and then they cancelled the gig on the day of the performance. Have wanted to see them live ever since. And I get to see the mighty Hardcore Superstar in March at the Soundwave Festival. Brilliant band, can't wait to see them live.

DevilsSon 12-11-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by life_of_agony (Post 1157496)
Nice man. I am seeing Buckcherry tomorrow night supporting Steel Panther. Cannot wait to see them, I had tickets to see them about 14-15 years ago and then they cancelled the gig on the day of the performance. Have wanted to see them live ever since. And I get to see the mighty Hardcore Superstar in March at the Soundwave Festival. Brilliant band, can't wait to see them live.

How did you find Buckcherry? I loved their gig...

Uli Jon Roth was AMAZING. Hung out with him after the gig and he was the most humble and down to earth guy in the world. Unfortunately, I was smashed beyond believe so I must have annoyed him. Was there with Tom actually (letitrock) and he started telling him childhood stories and shit and Uli recognised him. In this time I was having a very intense conversation with a curly lady...turns out she was the girlfriend of the drummer of the support band. Good night out :D

ZE SCORPIONZ on Saturday. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!

life_of_agony 12-12-2013 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon (Post 1157705)
How did you find Buckcherry? I loved their gig...

Uli Jon Roth was AMAZING. Hung out with him after the gig and he was the most humble and down to earth guy in the world. Unfortunately, I was smashed beyond believe so I must have annoyed him. Was there with Tom actually (letitrock) and he started telling him childhood stories and shit and Uli recognised him. In this time I was having a very intense conversation with a curly lady...turns out she was the girlfriend of the drummer of the support band. Good night out :D

ZE SCORPIONZ on Saturday. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!

They were awesome dude. Scored one of Keith Nelson's picks as well. I am hoping they come back at some stage for a full tour as I reckon they only played for about 30-40 minutes.