Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   They lost again (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=24034)

LonesomeScorpion 03-21-2004 09:18 PM

They lost again

Soul lost from Colorado, 40-33. John Elway's gonna laugh at Jon...

Dawn 03-21-2004 09:59 PM

oh no, when I looked in they were winning. Never mind they didnt lose by loads. At least the soul put up a good fight. Both Jons will have a beer over it. One to celebrate adn the other to drown sorrows!

Dawn

Jag 03-22-2004 12:09 AM

have they ever won?

Dawn 03-22-2004 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jag
have they ever won?

YES :? :P they are doing quite well for a new team.

Dawn

Javier 03-22-2004 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jag
have they ever won?

As of now I think they have won 3 games and lost 4.I think. :roll:

Jag 03-22-2004 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jag
have they ever won?

YES :? :P they are doing quite well for a new team.

Dawn

sorry i have never followed them ever, so i was just curious

eeyore 03-22-2004 01:18 AM

Can anyone explain why John Elway looked ready to leave the game, he didn't even smile when his team won. Just picked up his jacket and dragged that woman (his wife?) with him. And she looked bored out of her mind the every time I saw her on tv.

Miracle 03-22-2004 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eeyore
Can anyone explain why John Elway looked ready to leave the game, he didn't even smile when his team won. Just picked up his jacket and dragged that woman (his wife?) with him. And she looked bored out of her mind the every time I saw her on tv.

Yeah, I thought that was a little strange. Maybe Elway was upset that he wasn't in the owners box with Jon, the Boss and the Gores :lol:

Stephanie

Becky 03-22-2004 02:30 AM

That score bites! Early in the game, the ref ruled a touchdown for the Crush when the player's feet weren't even in the endzone when he hit the ground. My brother was watching the game with me at the time and he also thought that shouldn't count as a touchdown.

Elway probably wanted to get the hell out of dodge. I bet the Soul fans were really mad that they lost by one touchdown/extra point and the Crush had that non-TD ruled in their favor. :mad:

Becky

Miracle 03-22-2004 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky
That score bites! Early in the game, the ref ruled a touchdown for the Crush when the player's feet weren't even in the endzone when he hit the ground. My brother was watching the game with me at the time and he also thought that shouldn't count as a touchdown.

Elway probably wanted to get the hell out of dodge. I bet the Soul fans were really mad that they lost by one touchdown/extra point and the Crush had that non-TD ruled in their favor. :mad:

Becky

Yeah I suppose that would do it too!

Stephanie