Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Jon over worked his voice? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=29157)

~saz~ 01-18-2005 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~saz~
I read that dairy products aren't good for your voice, so maybe he's just been drinking too much milk :P

That's bull. Many awesome singers use dairy products and have no problems with their voices.

Ice

JOKE :P :lol:

Mis5y 01-19-2005 04:24 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman
Quote:

I read that dairy products aren't good for your voice, so maybe he's just been drinking too much milk :P

That's bull. Many awesome singers use dairy products and have no problems with their voices.

Ice

JOKE :P :lol:

i've actually read in a book that diary does affect the voices of some people because it can increase the person's production of mucus or something like that...but i don't think it can lower or damage a person's voice permanently though... :)

allmike 01-19-2005 10:44 AM

Anyone else think BJ meight postponing or delaying the tour due to Jon's voice problem?

jovi75 01-19-2005 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allmike
Anyone else think BJ meight postponing or delaying the tour due to Jon's voice problem?

I think this could be a good reason and a very very good decision but to postpone a tour he should have very serious problems...hey, wait a minute, he has!!....hmmm...maybe.

allmike 01-19-2005 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovi75
Quote:

I think this could be a good reason and a very very good decision but to postpone a tour he should have very serious problems...hey, wait a minute, he has!!....hmmm...maybe.

Defnetly he got it but hopefuly he working on it and we can get to see a better of him if not the best of him...

*ºÇåptäîn¤Çrä§hº* 01-19-2005 02:04 PM

Quote:

Maybe I have missed something but WHEN the hell had the upcoming tour been postponed?

Living_on_my_Hair 01-19-2005 03:43 PM

Quote:

Maybe I have missed something but WHEN the hell had the upcoming tour been postponed?
i think you must have missed something then!

andi

allmike 01-19-2005 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *ºÇåptäîn¤Çrä§hº*
Quote:

So don;t u think its already too late to announce tour for this summer?. Well i think they announced Bounce tour like in Decemeber?.

~saz~ 01-19-2005 08:59 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

So don;t u think its already too late to announce tour for this summer?. Well i think they announced Bounce tour like in Decemeber?.

The European dates went on sale on November 5th

Late 01-19-2005 09:09 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I wasn´t here during the Crush tour but the first time I saw posters about the shows in Finland was in April. So the dates must´ve been announced a few weeks earlier, max. And the shows in Europe were in August/September...that is still summer.