Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Jon over worked his voice? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=29157)

Keeper 01-19-2005 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~saz~
Quote:

Originally Posted by allmike
Quote:

Originally Posted by *ºÇåptäîn¤Çrä§hº*
Quote:

Anyone else think BJ meight postponing or delaying the tour due to Jon's voice problem?

Maybe I have missed something but WHEN the hell had the upcoming tour been postponed?

So don;t u think its already too late to announce tour for this summer?. Well i think they announced Bounce tour like in Decemeber?.

The European dates went on sale on November 5th

Except for the Spanish ones which were an afterthought and went on sale by March :D

Iceman 01-19-2005 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Late
I wasn´t here during the Crush tour but the first time I saw posters about the shows in Finland was in April. So the dates must´ve been announced a few weeks earlier, max. And the shows in Europe were in August/September...that is still summer.

I bought my Crush tickets from Finland 6 months earlier if I remember correctly.

Ice

Jim Bon Jovi 01-20-2005 02:31 PM

not necesarilly too late. especially for a band like bon jovi. they could probably near fill out a stadium within a months notice.

Thierry 01-20-2005 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Bon Jovi
not necesarilly too late. especially for a band like bon jovi. they could probably near fill out a stadium within a months notice.

That's the first good post from you this year. It took you 20 days. Congratulations.

Jim Bon Jovi 01-20-2005 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thierry
Quote:

That's the first good post from you this year. It took you 20 days. Congratulations.

Still waiting on yours sweetheart.

*ºÇåptäîn¤Çrä§hº* 01-20-2005 06:35 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Anyone else think BJ meight postponing or delaying the tour due to Jon's voice problem?

Maybe I have missed something but WHEN the hell had the upcoming tour been postponed?

So don;t u think its already too late to announce tour for this summer?. Well i think they announced Bounce tour like in Decemeber?.

My point is that whatever Jon or Richie might have talked about in the one or the other interview, none whatsoever real tour information (i.e. dates and locations) has been officially announced so far, and thus can't be postponed.

Supersonic 01-20-2005 07:19 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

My point is that whatever Jon or Richie might have talked about in the one or the other interview, none whatsoever real tour information (i.e. dates and locations) has been officially announced so far, and thus can't be postponed.

Just because we don't know about the tourdates doesn't mean there wasn't a tour planned. Lots of rumours leaked out about possible tourdates for Bon Jovi in the UK and Germany, but lately a few things have changed. So just because it isn't officially anounced doesn't mean it can't be postponed. Duh!

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

*ºÇåptäîn¤Çrä§hº* 01-20-2005 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic
Just because we don't know about the tourdates doesn't mean there wasn't a tour planned.

Of course not, since it's been officially announced that there are touring plans.

Quote:

Lots of rumours leaked out about possible tourdates for Bon Jovi in the UK and Germany, but lately a few things have changed. So just because it isn't officially anounced doesn't mean it can't be postponed. Duh!
But it does. It might have been postponed internally, which is none of your business, and just because a "few things have changed" doesn't mean the whole tour has. Since it hasn't been announced officially, it can't be postponed officially either.

Supersonic 01-20-2005 11:26 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

But it does. It might have been postponed internally, which is none of your business, and just because a "few things have changed" doesn't mean the whole tour has. Since it hasn't been announced officially, it can't be postponed officially either.

That's not what you said. You said because dates never have been officially anounced, they couldn't been postponed either. No one was talking about officially postponed dates.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Thierry 01-21-2005 12:05 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thierry
Quote:

Still waiting on yours sweetheart.

Well it took you 365 last year, does that mean your IQ is improving because you started this year with not that much alcohol? Or did you got a new memorycard?