Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   This House Tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70822)

jimmyjovi89 06-25-2021 12:52 AM

This House Tour

This was the first tour that I didn’t attend since being a fan due to buying a house and having a kid. I was wondering what was considered the best shows of the tour? Also if there was any moments of magic I liked the snippet of The Fighter played in Phily. I really didn’t give much of the actual tour a chance due to Jon’s voice and vanilla sets I’ve been trying to find a copy of the San Jose song as living with the ghost was played if anyone could help with that I’d appreciate it.

bonjovi90 06-25-2021 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmyjovi89 (Post 1274437)
This was the first tour that I didn’t attend since being a fan due to buying a house and having a kid. I was wondering what was considered the best shows of the tour? Also if there was any moments of magic I liked the snippet of The Fighter played in Phily. I really didn’t give much of the actual tour a chance due to Jon’s voice and vanilla sets I’ve been trying to find a copy of the San Jose song as living with the ghost was played if anyone could help with that I’d appreciate it.

Some Bed Of Roses (I think Philly) were rather okay and These Days in Sao Paulo 2017. Other than that, there wasn't much. :mrgreen:

San José and Pittsburgh were the two shows they didn't release on that first leg in 2017.

YOVANAfromPeru 06-25-2021 06:11 AM

https://youtu.be/gMZ81YmRdSQ

jimmyjovi89 06-25-2021 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1274439)
Some Bed Of Roses (I think Philly) were rather okay and These Days in Sao Paulo 2017. Other than that, there wasn't much. :mrgreen:

San José and Pittsburgh were the two shows they didn't release on that first leg in 2017.

That These Days performance was pretty cool, I listened to the Toronto Night 2 show last night and enjoyed the storytelling with the then new songs Jon seemed to really belive in the new material at that point.

bonjovi90 06-25-2021 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmyjovi89 (Post 1274444)
That These Days performance was pretty cool, I listened to the Toronto Night 2 show last night and enjoyed the storytelling with the then new songs Jon seemed to really belive in the new material at that point.

Yeah I gotta admit that I liked the THINFS promo show from New York more for the storytelling inbetween the songs than the songs themselves :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/v/VAVOz-xae88

liljovi93 06-27-2021 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmyjovi89 (Post 1274437)

Probably biased but I think Dublin Night 2.

Weather was poor for majority of it but Jon embraced it and put on a better show than night 1. It also had 6 changes from night 1 if I'm not mistaken.

I thought it was an excellent show anyway as did the people I went with.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

BJFan99 06-27-2021 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1274493)
Probably biased but I think Dublin Night 2.

Weather was poor for majority of it but Jon embraced it and put on a better show than night 1. It also had 6 changes from night 1 if I'm not mistaken.

I thought it was an excellent show anyway as did the people I went with.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

This, definitely. Jon went properly all out one last time and managed to pull off an extremely enjoyable show regardless of his ropey vocals. Saturday Night and IBTFY were stunning.

bonjovi90 06-27-2021 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJFan99 (Post 1274494)
This, definitely. Jon went properly all out one last time and managed to pull off an extremely enjoyable show regardless of his ropey vocals. Saturday Night and IBTFY were stunning.

By now i kind of...KIND OF...get the feeling you liked that show :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

james_d 06-27-2021 10:36 PM

This tour the highlights are more individual songs than entire shows. I personally love the Always from Wembley due to being there, whilst the These Days from Sau Paulo is just really great. In terms of shows, it's probably been covered in terms of headlines really.

James_86 06-27-2021 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_d (Post 1274496)
This tour the highlights are more individual songs than entire shows. I personally love the Always from Wembley due to being there, whilst the These Days from Sau Paulo is just really great. In terms of shows, it's probably been covered in terms of headlines really.

I remember thinking oh god no when the drum intro to Always started, I just thought Jon wouldn't be able to do it but he absolutely knocked it out of the park. The truly last great show I think, the crowd were absolutely fired up throughout the whole gig.

These Days from SP was fantastic, I go back to it quite often.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk