Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The official Aerosmith topic (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=47506)

hometownboy 08-03-2009 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 (Post 933008)
Brilliant album. I love 'Cryin'' personally, very good ballad. It has some amazing songs this album. 'Eat The Rich', 'Get A Grip', 'Flesh', 'Livin' On The Edge', 'Amazing', 'Walk On Down', 'Shut Up And Dance' and 'Cryin''. :)

You missed out 'Crazy'! the best song on the album.

Panda 08-10-2009 07:52 AM

So Steven Tyler broke his shoulder at the 'Sturgis Biker' festival the other day. The Regina and Winnapeg concerts have been postponed to later 'TBD' days, but the Calgary one coming up in 3 days still hasn't... if he broke his shoulder, I very much doubt he will be playing it though.... :mad::mad::mad::mad:

**** YOU STEVEN TYLER FOR FALLING OFF STAGE.

anyway, now that that is off my chest, I have been listening to the Toys in the Attic album quite religiously, and it is now my fave Aerosmith album... I was quite excited to hear it in its entirety live....

The only problem is, is that it would be postponed to a date from October-December, and as it is an out-door concert, and for the people who have lived in Canada, it is very cold then. Damn it, why couldnt he have fallen off the stage a week from now..... I payed ****ing $225 to see you play... now you play your damn music.:mad::mad::mad:

Goldsausage 08-10-2009 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bang A Drum (Post 933903)
anyway, now that that is off my chest, I have been listening to the Toys in the Attic album quite religiously, and it is now my fave Aerosmith album... I was quite excited to hear it in its entirety live....

Not just my favourite Aerosmith album but also one of my all time favourite albums (you should check out All Time, good band).

And I've got a theory that Aerosmith go and break their bones on purpose these days just to get out of playing and recording.

Thierry 08-10-2009 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bang A Drum (Post 933903)
So Steven Tyler broke his shoulder at the 'Sturgis Biker' festival the other day. The Regina and Winnapeg concerts have been postponed to later 'TBD' days, but the Calgary one coming up in 3 days still hasn't... if he broke his shoulder, I very much doubt he will be playing it though.... :mad::mad::mad::mad:

**** YOU STEVEN TYLER FOR FALLING OFF STAGE.

The only problem is, is that it would be postponed to a date from October-December, and as it is an out-door concert, and for the people who have lived in Canada, it is very cold then. Damn it, why couldnt he have fallen off the stage a week from now..... I payed ****ing $225 to see you play... now you play your damn music.:mad::mad::mad:

You selfish ****!

Miracle 08-10-2009 02:17 PM

I have tickets to see them in September, so I'm hoping the concert isn't cancelled. I mean, Richie played with a broken shoulder lol

Panda 08-10-2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thierry (Post 933927)
You selfish ****!

I would have been okay with it, but I found out Steven Tyler was under the influence of both painkillers and alcohaul. He's the selfish ****.

Supersonic 08-10-2009 06:47 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bang A Drum (Post 933936)
I would have been okay with it, but I found out Steven Tyler was under the influence of both painkillers and alcohaul. He's the selfish ****.

They've stopped playing the Toys album anyway because they don't like how the crowd responds to them. Shows had gotten shorter and Steven Tyler had been on auto-pilot for quite a while now.

This was another tour that started very promising but became very dull after 5 or 6 shows. Like all of their tours since 2002 or something.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Panda 08-10-2009 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 933954)
Aloha !

They've stopped playing the Toys album anyway because they don't like how the crowd responds to them. Shows had gotten shorter and Steven Tyler had been on auto-pilot for quite a while now.

This was another tour that started very promising but became very dull after 5 or 6 shows. Like all of their tours since 2002 or something.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Blasphemy.

To think I actually wanted a greatest hits setlist before..... I really was looking forward to the toys album in its entirety. The Calgary show has officially been cancelled as well... Damn it, looks like a stadium show in the snow.... :mad:

I'm still looking forward to seing them in the future date, however.

Edit: Holy shit, only 14-15 song sets? And it looks like a bunch of random okay songs and then half greatest hits.... and 3 covers? fleetwood mac, the dude who originally did train kept a rolliin and another one? Damn, I didnt pay $225 to see them play 12 of there own songs.

milomom 08-10-2009 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bang A Drum (Post 933956)
Blasphemy.

To think I actually wanted a greatest hits setlist before..... I really was looking forward to the toys album in its entirety. The Calgary show has officially been cancelled as well... Damn it, looks like a stadium show in the snow.... :mad:

I'm still looking forward to seing them in the future date, however.

Edit: Holy shit, only 14-15 song sets? And it looks like a bunch of random okay songs and then half greatest hits.... and 3 covers? fleetwood mac, the dude who originally did train kept a rolliin and another one? Damn, I didnt pay $225 to see them play 12 of there own songs.

According to the reports I read, they played 14 songs here in Atlanta and were done in 75 minutes. Ouch. Especially when the top tickets were $200+. No wonder there were PLENTY still available the day of the show . . . and thank goodness it was logistically impossible for me to make the show or I might have been one of the pissed people.

KeepTheFaith2211 08-10-2009 08:07 PM

They have to retire soon, I think. Half of the band have serious injuries or health problems, and they don't want to make a new record. A real shame as they are one of the bands I need to see before they retire...:(