Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Phil X (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55719)

Chris_Newton 07-18-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1146831)
That's your problem, not mine. Other people seem to enjoy my posts. And I haven't heard any insomniac person complaining.
I don't know you, therefore I had no reason to attack you personally, I only had something to say about your post. You know, that activity you sometime engage in on message boards.
And for the record, I'm a bleeding heart and I don't give a **** if you and/or someone else think that's something to be ashamed of or whatever. I'm free and, I'll repeat it, I don't give a **** of what the stuck-up snobs in here think.
Also, I'm done with this bullshit, so don't bother replying if you've got nothing better than insults or attempts at shading to offer. Again, I don't know you, so I totally see no point in this.

Honestly mate don't rise to it, look at all this previous messages, he is here to do one thing and one thing only and that's to start an argument and to throw insults about.

I for one do enjoy your posts, like i do from the majority of people on here.

LeaJovi 07-18-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris_Newton (Post 1146854)
Honestly mate don't rise to it, look at all this previous messages, he is here to do one thing and one thing only and that's to start an argument and to throw insults about.

Is it wrong that I read it with Jon's voice?

Tictoc 07-18-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1146831)
Also, I'm done with this bullshit, so don't bother replying if you've got nothing better than insults or attempts at shading to offer. Again, I don't know you, so I totally see no point in this.

This is the usual reply I get when people realise they are in for a verbal battering. You started with the hostility. Don't think you're above it just because you're not very good at it. It's cowardly and unbecoming.

Quote:

It's great how posters like you feel the need to comment on my every move. I see you as my biggest fans. Keep up the good work, chump.

jessycardy 07-18-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tictoc (Post 1146888)
This is the usual reply I get when people realise they are in for a verbal battering. You started with the hostility. Don't think you're above it just because you're not very good at it. It's cowardly and unbecoming.

My post might have not had the best wording, I'll give you that, but I didn't want to start any hostility, I honestly wanted to know what I asked you and added some probably unnecessary spice to it. You brought up your perceived quality of ALL of my posts and even what you consider an aspect of my personality, without reason. That's a little different. Anyway, I don't want to continue the derailing here, just thought I'd clear that out.

Chris_Newton 07-18-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tictoc (Post 1146888)

It's great how posters like you feel the need to comment on my every move. I see you as my biggest fans. Keep up the good work, chump.

Nah mate i just think your a prat! but what ever works for you !

nickolai 07-18-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

And me. The guy's a dickhead. Don't rise to it

Javier 07-24-2013 08:40 AM

This is fun to watch on a sleepless night! :)

Supersonic 07-24-2013 01:40 PM

Aloha !

I just shaved my pubic hair in the shape of an X with my willy standing out in the middle.

Edit: Picture removed my Kev for showing nudity!

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Javier 07-28-2013 03:19 AM

I think Phil's time spent touring with Bon Jovi in 2010 really got him to be more melody minded in his songwriting. If I'm not mistaken The Drills last album was written and recorded after that and released in 2012 so, I'm really looking forward to what he can come up with after this outing with the band is through....

angelsambo 08-20-2013 12:19 PM

The Drills live at the Viper Room - Hotel California - 8.17.2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l976P...ature=youtu.be

Phil X & the Drills Live @ the Viper Room