Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Last band/artist you've bought a ticket to see... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=37630)

choclady 11-26-2006 07:46 PM

there is no such thing as too much disposable income ;)

@Matt: wanna come? there are still tickets available! I have a floor one :D

Captain_jovi 11-26-2006 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choclady (Post 708967)
there is no such thing as too much disposable income ;)

@Matt: wanna come? there are still tickets available! I have a floor one :D

I'm up to my ass in school work and have limited funds :( or else I'd say yes. And now I find out it's my friends birthday on the 30th, so I have no idea if I'm even going to Sloan now, I have a feeling my friends are going to back out of that. So I don't know, booooo.

I was invited to go to the Trinitiy Road show, my friends room mate is cousins with someone in the band or something....?

choclady 11-26-2006 07:52 PM

oh no, i hope you can make it to Sloan. It's their last show this year :(

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the Trinity Road show, I might have to work. I'll find out in a couple of days....

Christo 11-27-2006 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choclady (Post 708973)
oh no, i hope you can make it to Sloan. It's their last show this year :(

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the Trinity Road show, I might have to work. I'll find out in a couple of days....

You mean you actually WORK?? With the amount of bands that you see, I'm surprised that you have time to do something as trivial as work! LOL

Could you count how many bands that you have seen this year? :D

choclady 11-27-2006 08:54 AM

Honestly...the answer to that question is NO. Although I dont know if I should be shocked or happy about that. I am opting for the latter I think ;)

and to answer the first question: I usually work around 50 hrs a week (give or take a couple of hours, depending on the number of guests in house). That is the only reason I can afford to go to all the shows - because I dont have time for shopping :p

Christo 11-27-2006 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choclady (Post 709070)
That is the only reason I can afford to go to all the shows - because I dont have time for shopping :p

Ok, now it makes sense! :)

Christo 12-01-2006 10:45 PM

Noel Gallagher and Gem Archer in a semi-acoustic show, next Sunday! Can't wait!!

Neurotica80 12-02-2006 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christo (Post 710251)
Noel Gallagher and Gem Archer in a semi-acoustic show, next Sunday! Can't wait!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr words cannot say how jealous I am. They played in London last week, did 12 oasis songs and 2 beatles covers :(

Yvonne 12-12-2006 11:50 PM

muse and scissor sisters woooooooooooooooooooo

Yvonne 12-16-2006 02:07 AM

more precise,

Muse 16th June
Scissor Sisters 30th july
Scissor Sisters 31st July


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.