Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Last band/artist you've bought a ticket to see... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=37630)

Kathleen 06-01-2009 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milomom (Post 923682)
Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuce! The final shows at old Giants Stadium. :cool:

Yeah - and they sure don't make it easy :( I've talked to lots of people who got shut out - especially on the last night.

milomom 06-01-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 923685)
Yeah - and they sure don't make it easy :( I've talked to lots of people who got shut out - especially on the last night.

It is so true. We're going to be very glad that we got what we did, Kathleen!

Jennifer_Always 06-01-2009 08:31 PM

Ticket for W.A.S.P!!!

It's gonna be hot on 1st July :D

hometownboy 06-02-2009 02:49 PM

i won some A-ha tickets :D

Who Dares Rocks 06-02-2009 05:05 PM

Hum...It's gonna be W.A.S.P. in Switzerland the 1st July, too !

:cool:

Kathleen 06-08-2009 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Who Dares Rocks (Post 923858)
Hum...It's gonna be W.A.S.P. in Switzerland the 1st July, too !

:cool:

More Bruce tickets for added dates at Giants - and a pile of local summer Southside Johnny concerts.

milomom 06-08-2009 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 924852)
More Bruce tickets for added dates at Giants - and a pile of local summer Southside Johnny concerts.

And thanks to some help from my friends, I've got more Bruce tickets, too. :cool:

Chica Guacamole 06-12-2009 11:31 PM

Paolo Nutini in Dundee, in October :)

I know heaps of people hate him for being a smug wee prat, but I love his music and voice. So there :p

Miracle 06-13-2009 06:57 AM

Festival show featuring Our Lady Peace, Hedley, Blue Rodeo and Theory of a Deadman. Not too shabby for only $50 :D

Panda 06-13-2009 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miracle (Post 925723)
Festival show featuring Our Lady Peace, Hedley, Blue Rodeo and Theory of a Deadman. Not too shabby for only $50 :D

Wow.... The only band that completely ruins this good lineup is Hedley..... They opened for Bon Jovi for me in December.... ****ing lamest excuse for an opener.... theyre like pop with a little bit of rock. But I ****ING love Theory Of A Deadman........ anyway, Im done my rant.

Just got back from 'The Offspring' concert. I was expecting a complete flop, but I was extremely suprised... The lead singer did a piano ballad version of 'Gone Away' by himself, which was a really nice suprise. I was glad that the offspring weren't all 'Pretty Fly For A White Guy'... they actually have some decent songs IMO.... But anyway that was probably more of the after concert hype, as I really don't care for there studio tracks (Except Gone Away or Seld Esteem). But live.... Damn, theyre good.