Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Metallica... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=69618)

thesedays2014 11-16-2016 03:10 PM

I'm getting the ****er on vinyl...hope it arrives on Monday, very tempted to get the leak [emoji51]


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

steel_horse75 11-16-2016 05:23 PM

I reckon this album will sell more than 20,000 copies in UK week 1.

I wonder if it will sell more than THINFS in states?

Walleris 11-16-2016 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1214893)
I reckon this album will sell more than 20,000 copies in UK week 1.

I wonder if it will sell more than THINFS in states?

I'm sure it will. Their last album was in 2008 and then in 2003. There is plenty of demand for new Metallica. Play count on Spotify and YouTube prove that.

rolo_tomachi 11-16-2016 09:07 PM

OMFG!

"We can’t wait any longer to share the songs and their videos with you, so we’re going to roll them out one by one every two hours here on metallica.com simultaneously with some of our online press partners throughout the world starting today at 9:00 AM PST. "

Wednesday, November 16

9:00 AM PST – “Dream No More” (Directed by Tom Kirk) - Gshow Globo, Brazil
11:00 AM PST – “Confusion” (Directed by Claire Marie Vogel) - Rolling Stone, USA
1:00 PM PST – “ManUNkind” (Directed by Jonas Åkerlund) – Bravewords, Canada
3:00 PM PST – “Now That We’re Dead” (Directed by Herring & Herring) – Pitchfork, USA
5:00 PM PST – “Here Comes Revenge” (Directed by Jessica Cope) – Triple M, Australia
7:00 PM PST – “Am I Savage” (Directed by Herring & Herring) – Ro69.JP (Rockin’ On), Japan
9:00 PM PST – “Halo On Fire” (Directed by Herring & Herring) – BiLD/Metal Hammer, Germany
11:00 PM PST – “Murder One” (Directed by Robert Valley) – Le Parisian, France

Thursday, November 17

1:00 AM PST – “Spit Out The Bone” (Directed by Phil Mucci) – NME, England
3:00 AM PST – “Lords of Summer” (Directed by Brett Murray) – Aftonbladet, Sweden

..............



Jeeper 11-16-2016 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1214908)
OMFG!

"We can’t wait any longer to share the songs and their videos with you, so we’re going to roll them out one by one every two hours here on metallica.com simultaneously with some of our online press partners throughout the world starting today at 9:00 AM PST. "

Wednesday, November 16

9:00 AM PST – “Dream No More” (Directed by Tom Kirk) - Gshow Globo, Brazil
11:00 AM PST – “Confusion” (Directed by Claire Marie Vogel) - Rolling Stone, USA
1:00 PM PST – “ManUNkind” (Directed by Jonas Åkerlund) – Bravewords, Canada
3:00 PM PST – “Now That We’re Dead” (Directed by Herring & Herring) – Pitchfork, USA
5:00 PM PST – “Here Comes Revenge” (Directed by Jessica Cope) – Triple M, Australia
7:00 PM PST – “Am I Savage” (Directed by Herring & Herring) – Ro69.JP (Rockin’ On), Japan
9:00 PM PST – “Halo On Fire” (Directed by Herring & Herring) – BiLD/Metal Hammer, Germany
11:00 PM PST – “Murder One” (Directed by Robert Valley) – Le Parisian, France

Thursday, November 17

1:00 AM PST – “Spit Out The Bone” (Directed by Phil Mucci) – NME, England
3:00 AM PST – “Lords of Summer” (Directed by Brett Murray) – Aftonbladet, Sweden

..............





Fantastic.

Really like Dream No More. It's got a Load vibe meets Audioslave - chorus is great. Decent solo.

ManUNkind is filler. Not bad but forgettable.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rolo_tomachi 11-16-2016 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeper (Post 1214911)

ManUNkind is filler. Not bad but forgettable.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


But the video is a lot of fun. :D

Jeeper 11-16-2016 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1214914)
But the video is a lot of fun. :D



Haha yes.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rolo_tomachi 11-17-2016 12:16 AM








rolo_tomachi 11-17-2016 12:15 PM

BONUS TRACK from Deluxe Edition
Lords of Summer (New Mix 2016)


LarryBJ 11-17-2016 02:04 PM

Love the Mayhem reference in ManUNkind


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.