Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bon Jovi Talk Podcasts (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70442)

liljovi93 05-30-2019 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1253233)
I might do!!
Iíll see the gig at Wembley and then let you know. Cheers


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay mate just let me know

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

liljovi93 07-06-2019 10:53 PM

https://youtu.be/f37-OkMzO6s

New Podcast is live!

Sound was off for a bit near the start. I think on my end, it detected my laptop microphone and not my podcast microphone.

I'm going to be buying a new laptop as I've had problems recently.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

james_d 07-06-2019 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1256714)
https://youtu.be/f37-OkMzO6s

New Podcast is live!

Sound was off for a bit near the start. I think on my end, it detected my laptop microphone and not my podcast microphone.

I'm going to be buying a new laptop as I've had problems recently.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Fun be being on again mate, the best one we've done together at least

Jeeper 07-12-2019 08:04 AM

Bon Jovi Talk Podcasts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by james_d (Post 1256715)
Fun be being on again mate, the best one we've done together at least



Another great podcast.

Iím a bit surprised there hasnít been more traction on these tbh.

Itís so interesting hearing other peoples opinions rather than just reading them.

Iíd love to hear more people off here come on.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

liljovi93 07-12-2019 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeper (Post 1257003)
Another great podcast.

Iím a bit surprised there hasnít been more traction on these tbh.

Itís so interesting hearing other peoples opinions rather than just reading them.

Iíd love to hear more people off here come on.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheers mate.

I'd love a few people from here to come on as guests.

Yourself again
bonjovi90
Thierry
Deb
Kev
Rdkopper

Be good to hear from different people.


Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

liljovi93 07-28-2019 05:48 PM

https://youtu.be/PnrE5SDrrJk

So I've changed it a bit. During the first few podcasts, I used to play a snippet game with the guests. 20 songs, couple of seconds teaser and you have to guess the song from the snippet. Quite a bit of fun but something I stopped over the past few months due to rambling on a bit too much and having the podcasts already too long.

I thought I'd do the snippet game as a seperate thing for everyone instead.

I've done 20 songs again but no cryptic clues or other teasers. Just the 2-3 seconds that are originally given.

This one is fairly easy in my opinion but it's only the first one so I'll be making them a bit tougher as we go along.

Have a go, tell me your answers on here, twitter or YouTube.

Subscribe to my page too if you don't mind please. Thanks everyone. Hope you enjoy it.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

bonjovi90 07-28-2019 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1257886)
https://youtu.be/PnrE5SDrrJk

So I've changed it a bit. During the first few podcasts, I used to play a snippet game with the guests. 20 songs, couple of seconds teaser and you have to guess the song from the snippet. Quite a bit of fun but something I stopped over the past few months due to rambling on a bit too much and having the podcasts already too long.

I thought I'd do the snippet game as a seperate thing for everyone instead.

I've done 20 songs again but no cryptic clues or other teasers. Just the 2-3 seconds that are originally given.

This one is fairly easy in my opinion but it's only the first one so I'll be making them a bit tougher as we go along.

Have a go, tell me your answers on here, twitter or YouTube.

Subscribe to my page too if you don't mind please. Thanks everyone. Hope you enjoy it.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Nice, I like these kind of quizzes! :) Not too sure about 10, it was hard to distinct anything sound wise there, but here's what I got:
1. Lie To Me
2. Novocaine
3. Diamond Ring
4. Labor of Love
5. Burning Bridges
6. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
7. Say It Isn't So
8. In And Out Of Love
9. Homebound Train
10. To The Fire
11. Love For Sale
12. Damned
13. Save The World
14. The Distance
15. If That's What It Takes
16. Undivided
17. Walls
18. You Had Me From Hello
19. Last Cigarette
20. Thick As Thieves

liljovi93 07-28-2019 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1257888)
Nice, I like these kind of quizzes! :) Not too sure about 10, it was hard to distinct anything sound wise there, but here's what I got:

1. Lie To Me

2. Novocaine

3. Diamond Ring

4. Labor of Love

5. Burning Bridges

6. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

7. Say It Isn't So

8. In And Out Of Love

9. Homebound Train

10. To The Fire

11. Love For Sale

12. Damned

13. Save The World

14. The Distance

15. If That's What It Takes

16. Undivided

17. Walls

18. You Had Me From Hello

19. Last Cigarette

20. Thick As Thieves

19/20 [emoji1303]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

YOVANAfromPeru 07-29-2019 03:58 AM

The 10 one was almost imposible, the 9 one I almost thought was Two Story Town lol, the 14 one I knew was Bounce album but then it took me a little more time to remember what song, the 18 one almost thought was one from the Box Set, and the 20 one I really almost forgot it.
1LTM / 2N / 3DR / 4LOL / 5BB / 6ISWID / 7SIIS / 8IAOFL / 9HT / 10(IDWF)TTF / 11LFS / 12D / 13STW / 14TD / 15ITWIT / 16HMU / 17W / 18YHMFH / 19LC / 20TAT

liljovi93 07-30-2019 06:53 PM

https://youtu.be/jaZl9JkgjAY

Episode 2 of the Bon Jovi Snippet Game!

I personally think this one is much harder!!



Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.