Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bon Jovi Talk Podcasts (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70442)

rolo_tomachi 06-22-2020 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1264880)
https://youtu.be/s9Ct_nCcBuo

The latest podcast is up. This episodes guest is Dominik who is bonjovi90 on here and who runs the fantastic channel hAnD90.

Enjoy.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Pretty cool guys.

liljovi93 06-22-2020 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1264890)
Pretty cool guys.

Thanks Rolo!

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

YOVANAfromPeru 06-23-2020 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1264880)
https://youtu.be/s9Ct_nCcBuo

The latest podcast is up. This episodes guest is Dominik who is bonjovi90 on here and who runs the fantastic channel hAnD90.

Enjoy.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

bonjovi90, you have the voice of a child... -_-

BJFan99 06-23-2020 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1264898)
bonjovi90, you have the voice of a child... -_-

Oh please, think before you post... you know that can be even insulting?

YOVANAfromPeru 06-23-2020 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJFan99 (Post 1264900)
Oh please, think before you post... you know that can be even insulting?

Oh My God! You're always in such a bad mood?

Faceman 06-23-2020 09:25 AM

I guess it's better having the voice of a child (which he doesn't) than being childish all over the place...

YOVANAfromPeru 06-23-2020 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faceman (Post 1264904)
I guess it's better having the voice of a child (which he doesn't) than being childish all over the place...

Yeah, like BJFan99
>_< jaja

bonjovi90 06-23-2020 02:32 PM

How about you go the podcast so we can tear your voice, tone and opinions apart afterwards?

I'm sure it'll be a lot of jajajajaja for everyone! :)

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

BJFan99 06-23-2020 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faceman (Post 1264904)
I guess it's better having the voice of a child (which he doesn't) than being childish all over the place...

Bingo! Dominik’s response was also gold :D

YOVANAfromPeru 06-23-2020 04:25 PM

I don't know why you took it like an offense, in the first place and between liljovi93's accent and my accent it would be a disaster hahaha


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.