Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bounce Time. 4:30 P.M. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=12293)

SpainSambora 06-06-2003 04:26 PM

Bounce Time. 4:30 P.M.

Iīm going to listening Bounce again (since months...). From "Undivided" to "open all night".
I will tell you my impressions.

Join!
Bounce time begin now. Save a prayer for me :wink:

Rosscoe 06-06-2003 04:44 PM

Everyone hold your breath.............................ah to hell with it. Do it listen to it! You can do it! You can do it all night long!

SpainSambora 06-06-2003 04:46 PM

now Iīm with AALY. (hard times come easy...)

Rosscoe 06-06-2003 04:51 PM

The world waits...........................................

SpainSambora 06-06-2003 06:01 PM

SURVIVE :D

Months later, I think Bounce is a better album than Crush, but very far from These Days or Keep the Faith.
It has two songs born to be an single: bounce & everyday. Undivided is a good rock song, but I donīt like at all. The Distance & Hook me up are my favourite songs, Joey & Right side of wrong are decent songs. Misunderstood and LMBTL are commercial songs, decent. And the ballads are poor, very very very VERY far of the great ballads of Bon Jovi. The worst for me is You had me...Jonīs voice in "and when you...besiiiiiide me" put on my nerves.

7ī5 for Bounce.

now you!

joviscout 06-06-2003 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpainSambora

Months later, I think Bounce is a better album than Crush, but very far from These Days or Keep the Faith.
It has two songs born to be an single: bounce & everyday. Undivided is a good rock song, but I donīt like at all. The Distance & Hook me up are my favourite songs, Joey & Right side of wrong are decent songs. Misunderstood and LMBTL are commercial songs, decent. And the ballads are poor, very very very VERY far of the great ballads of Bon Jovi. The worst for me is You had me...Jonīs voice in "and when you...besiiiiiide me" put on my nerves.

7ī5 for Bounce.

now you!

I agree they gotta realese bounce. Everydays still in the uk rock top 20 can you imagine how long bounce would stay there for lol.

ugly_queen_from_mars 06-07-2003 02:26 AM

Quote:

7ī5 for Bounce.

now you!

it took you some time to decide whether you like the album or not but you finally made it. well done :D
for me the best songs are hook me up (it rocks), undivided, everyday, bounce. the ballads suck big time and especially you had me from hello and all about loving you.
the rest of the songs are just ok.

ugly_queen_from_mars 06-07-2003 02:28 AM

i forgot to say that in spite of the fact that right side of wrong is a ballad i like it. :D

Shaun 06-07-2003 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joviscout
Quote:

7ī5 for Bounce.

now you!

I agree they gotta realese bounce. Everydays still in the uk rock top 20 can you imagine how long bounce would stay there for lol.

yes....i can imagine