Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   New Fan Club Package Updates (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70782)

Rdkopper 11-11-2020 10:55 PM

The Experience: Fan Club Updates

Starting a separate thread to keep track of all the updates, songs, shows etc. so we don't lose track of anything.

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk

YOVANAfromPeru 11-12-2020 03:51 AM

Runaway Tours: Runaways!!! Keep an eye out in the next day for an email from us with a special offer for you. Make sure to check out what is coming in the world of Jon Bon Jovi. The JBJ experience is going to have access like never before. Jon is digging deep into the vaults and will share things that haven't been seen or heard of by fans in the past.
https://www.facebook.com/runawaytour...75610642468727

YOVANAfromPeru 11-14-2020 07:13 AM

You know what? I want a lantern, a discman, a pen, a guitar pick, a towel, a comb, a mirror, a soap holder; all that kind of stuff in the boxes.
I remember from the store receiving once, a cookie, -_-.

YOVANAfromPeru 11-16-2020 02:17 AM

The email was Runaways have 15% off.

steel_horse75 11-17-2020 03:50 PM

The questions have already been selected for tonight.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

nikos greece 11-17-2020 06:25 PM

i hope mine gets answered.. going into the online event with low expectations but maybe sth good comes from it. they sent me a form to ask a question and a few hours back they sent me a code o connect, so this gives me hope that maybe my questions gets an answer, lets see...
know that i asked sth that many here would like to ask..
i ll inform u about how it went if it gets answered.:D

rolo_tomachi 11-17-2020 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikos greece (Post 1270188)
i hope mine gets answered.. going into the online event with low expectations but maybe sth good comes from it. they sent me a form to ask a question and a few hours back they sent me a code o connect, so this gives me hope that maybe my questions gets an answer, lets see...

Good luck with your question. I hope Jon reveals more than just his favorite color. :mrgreen:

Litneg 11-17-2020 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikos greece (Post 1270188)

Good luck!

Maybe today he will announce something about an online concerts and will make official the "2020 Deluxe Special Christmas Edition" hahahaha

gareththyer1990 11-18-2020 01:42 AM

Really enjoyed the q&a tbh. We’ll get the “directors cut” of the 2020 live album film which will include 6-7 bonus songs, was talking about a song called ‘Halo’ who he co wrote with Billy Falcon. They couldn’t get the verses or chorus the way they wanted but we’ll hear that soon. Last weekend he recorded 3 Christmas songs with the kings of suburbia which we’ll get soon. There’s loads of outtakes, and at least 12 songs he forgot about which we’ll hear down the line. He’s also been listening to old live recordings too, because a lady asked about the harmonica and said he’s been listening to old live tracks and forgot he played harmonica on stuff like these days etc

Rdkopper 11-18-2020 01:51 AM

Great update!!! Thanks so much!!!

Adam D 11-18-2020 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gareththyer1990 (Post 1270193)
Really enjoyed the q&a tbh. We’ll get the “directors cut” of the 2020 live album film which will include 6-7 bonus songs, was talking about a song called ‘Halo’ who he co wrote with Billy Falcon. They couldn’t get the verses or chorus the way they wanted but we’ll hear that soon. Last weekend he recorded 3 Christmas songs with the kings of suburbia which we’ll get soon. There’s loads of outtakes, and at least 12 songs he forgot about which we’ll hear down the line. He’s also been listening to old live recordings too, because a lady asked about the harmonica and said he’s been listening to old live tracks and forgot he played harmonica on stuff like these days etc

Is the director's cut of the live album, the Christmas songs and Halo only for fan club members?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Captain_jovi 11-18-2020 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam D (Post 1270195)
Is the director's cut of the live album, the Christmas songs and Halo only for fan club members?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Imagine they would be. He's talked about pulling stuff from the vault for it so makes sense to do so.

YOVANAfromPeru 11-18-2020 03:28 AM

After watching the videos of Wanted, It's My Life, Limitless, Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen From Mars (live) on the screen, there was JBJ. He said: "In the days to come, in the next week. We gonna be releasing 3 JBJ & The Kings Of Suburbia Christmas songs that I've never sang before, that we recorded and filmed just for you. Then the band are going to have a film, the film is hour perfomance of 2020 live in its entirity, from start to finish, that's gonna be shared across our social media platforms, the day after Thanksgiving in America, but if you're a member of the Experience you're gonna get the director's cut very shortly, a day after, it's going to have at least 6 other songs on it."

Captain_jovi 11-18-2020 03:56 AM

I wonder if we'll get Luv Can and Shine as 2 of the 6. If not I'm guessing....Prayer, Bad Name, Wanted, It's My Life, Who Says and Lost Highway.

Rdkopper 11-18-2020 04:02 AM

For some reason I feel like this is a very complicated thing.

Is there a list of different fan club packages and which packages included what?

I just want the music and don't care about keychains and bumper stickers.

Litneg 11-18-2020 04:09 AM

Quote:

Now this is getting interesting!

They did record some hits back in those sessions with the full record. However I think those 6 songs can be new ones now that we have names (Halo).

I'd like to know if the silver package includes access to these songs...

Captain_jovi 11-18-2020 04:39 AM

It's not as complicated as people are thinking. The only thing the gold has the silver doesn't is

4 seasonal boxes full of Jon Bon Jovi's favorite things. Total Value: $600+
Automatic entry for a chance to win a JBJ Golden Ticket which can be redeemed for once in a lifetime prizes. Prizes may include personalized video messages from JBJ, autographed vinyls, signed guitars, and more!

You buy gold, you get the merch, you buy silver you get everything but the merch. The silver still talks about the exclusive music and behind the scenes content.

Captain_jovi 11-18-2020 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litneg (Post 1270200)
Now this is getting interesting!

They did record some hits back in those sessions with the full record. However I think those 6 songs can be new ones now that we have names (Halo).

I'd like to know if the silver package includes access to these songs...

He's saying they did 6 extra songs live, Halo wouldn't be apart of that.

YOVANAfromPeru 11-18-2020 08:07 AM

Here are the differences: https://www.bonjovi.com/pages/fan-club (the Live Chat was for Gold Members).
He also said this: "We have nearly 40 years of live shows, photographs, awards, notebooks, unreleased songs; just putting my pinky in what we've heard in a couple of hours, I think we stumbles over 12 songs that I forgot about, so there are so much material that I forgot about! There are so many alternative takes of photos that you've seen, but it's gonna be way different, visual video things that who knew that we had. As I mentioned before there are those Christmas concerts, there's DVD's of that. All of this gonna go in our archive, all is gonna eventually become a part of what is gonna be the experience. Just last weekend we recorded 3 Christmas songs like I said, beautifully shot, wonderfully recorded; because I can't have the band around I did it with the Kings, but next weekend they'll be on the experience.
So every week I'm gonna find something creative to do, because I don't have a job and I have nothing else to do."

steel_horse75 11-18-2020 08:36 AM

New Fan Club Package Updates

Doesn’t sound like anyone who hasn’t paid this ridiculous money is missing out.
He could’ve started this off by giving away Cadillac man or Mona Lisa.
He says there’s 12 songs he’s forgotten about he doesn’t say what they are or more importantly that you will get them.
No idea why he thinks these boxes total £600.
I don’t want anything by Jbj and the kos. Especially Xmas songs.
Humbug!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rolo_tomachi 11-18-2020 12:00 PM

Quote:

Interesting, so unreleased songs like Halo will be released, I wonder if this one is part of the 2020 album sessions, we will also get outtakes.... And will also be some live songs from the vaults, I hope they are not the same old songs.

Jon, if you're reading this, release a live version of All I Want Is Everything from 1996, Wild Is The Wind live from The Jersey Sindicate Tour, Thank You For Loving Me Live 2000, Undivided Live from 2003, Bells of Freedom 2006. .... that kind of thing, something very daring, If I Was Your Mother Live 1993. Choose live versions that feel special and are not random.

The Christmas songs with the Kings, was recorded in the studio or are they live performances from home?

If he has forgotten 12 songs, does that mean there will actually be a lot more to come?

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1270203)
So every week I'm gonna find something creative to do, because I don't have a job and I have nothing else to do."

Watch out! That sounds too good to be true, just don't promise something that you won't deliver later. This reminds me of American XS Platium, we were supposed to get a ton of stuff, and then it was only 6 or 7 songs and a few videos in the studio.

I hope this time it is a project with constant updates.... and not something lazy.

Captain_jovi 11-18-2020 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1270204)
Doesn’t sound like anyone who hasn’t paid this ridiculous money is missing out.
He could’ve started this off by giving away Cadillac man or Mona Lisa.
He says there’s 12 songs he’s forgotten about he doesn’t say what they are or more importantly that you will get them.
No idea why he thinks these boxes total £600.
I don’t want anything by Jbj and the kos. Especially Xmas songs.
Humbug!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What's £600?

Guys, IF the video and audio is in the silver package, and they stick to what they say they want to do, the $80 a year isn't a terrible price. $200 is a rip-off but again it'll depend on the quality of the items they send with it. Because that's what you're paying for.

Rdkopper 11-18-2020 01:31 PM

Did anyone actually read the two packages?

Nothing costs 600 dollars.

The silver is 80 and the gold is 200.

The main difference is, with the gold you get 4 boxes a year delivered that has a value of 600 dollars. Without knowing what's in the box, it becomes a little confusing.

For 80 bucks a year, I'm definitely doing the Silver to get access to all that material.

nikos greece 11-18-2020 01:38 PM

a bit late for the info update.
the fellow jovitalkers already have mentioned the most important info.
jon was in good spirits and answered each question with honesty avoiding the cliches.
the people who got the chance to ask werepredetermined, probably old fan club members, in the chat there were a million messages from all around the world. you simply couldnt keep up.
3 new christmas songs with the kos.
the film as he called it with 2020 in whole and 6 different songs extra for the jbj experience.
the film will air next Friday.
jon gave me the impression he really doesnt put too much thought in all these..he looked sincere about building an archive with quality material from the past but only future will tell
obie and the rest of the crew must have already collected some stuff. if jon pushes the whole project we may get sth special, if not nth.. jon gave the impression he truly wants to dig deep in the archives and put out some forgotten gems.
ii paid all these money with the hope i ll get some pro shot footage from the glory days, a concert from the 90s for example would totally worth it.
ps. jon mentioned richie while talking about the its my life lyric, the frankie reference...this time around was much more humble telling richie was kind enough to let me keep the line since it would be me singing it..
ps2. my question was about hammersmith odeon and if we ever gonna get sth like that...it wasnt asked neither answered but in the chat there were people mentioning that particular show as well.

Santa Fe 11-18-2020 02:12 PM

So will this new material be available only for fc members or are they going to sell it eveywhere?

Captain_jovi 11-18-2020 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santa Fe (Post 1270213)
So will this new material be available only for fc members or are they going to sell it eveywhere?

FC Members. If they sold it everywhere what would be the point of the FC?

rolo_tomachi 11-18-2020 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santa Fe (Post 1270213)
So will this new material be available only for fc members or are they goingto sell it eveywhere?

Only the 2020 live film will be available to everyone. But JBJ Experience will have a director's cut with 6 more songs. We don't know if Silver members will also be able to get those 6 bonus songs.

Santa Fe 11-18-2020 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1270214)
FC Members. If they sold it everywhere what would be the point of the FC?

I thought they could show that material first for FC members
and then sell it

Santa Fe 11-18-2020 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1270215)
Only the 2020 live film will be available to everyone. But JBJ Experience will have a director's cut with 6 more songs. We don't know if Silver members will also be able to get those 6 bonus songs.

And what about the Christmas songs ?
Are they going to be included on the film
or are some of those 6 tracks?

rolo_tomachi 11-18-2020 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santa Fe (Post 1270217)
And what about the Christmas songs ?
Are they going to be included on the film
or are some of those 6 tracks?

I understand that the Christmas songs is a different recording, something recorded with the Kings of Suburbia, it is probably a video playing live from home. We also do not know if it refers only to Gold or it would also include Silver.

About The Film, Jon played the entire album with the band for the film, but there will also be 6 more songs in a director's cut, so I guess they played some hits.

This Film It is something to promote the album, so it will be available to everyone at some point, but the Fan Club will be able to see it a week before, I think I remember.

Rdkopper 11-18-2020 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1270203)
As I mentioned before there are those Christmas concerts, there's DVD's of that.

If he's talking about the Red Bank Countbasie NJ shows, I'd pay 200 dollars just for all those concerts alone, especially video.

All those covers and unreleased songs.

These shows contain some of the best memories in my life.

rolo_tomachi 11-18-2020 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1270219)
If he's talking about the Red Bank Countbasie NJ shows, I'd pay 200 dollars just for all those concerts alone, especially video.

All those covers and unreleased songs.

These shows contain some of the best memories in my life.

Wouldn't those shows be available online for Silver members?

This lack of information makes many feel that it may be a scam. And if you finally only get a dvd with little clips from some stages, but there is no full concert, maybe just some live songs from different eras in the best of case?

We need more information man, this could be a great thing, or it could be another disappointment.

steel_horse75 11-18-2020 02:42 PM

Nothing costs £600 the fan club say the 4 boxes are worth £600.

Any unreleased songs will end up on YouTube.

Captain_jovi 11-18-2020 02:49 PM

But it's worth that much if that's what it retails for/people will pay that price. We may not like it but if people will pay it then he's not....wrong? It really depends on what it is I guess but we all know exactly the type of fan that will jump on it.

I completely agree, there's zero way to prevent the audio/video from leaking to youtube. They have to know that.

Xavi 11-18-2020 02:56 PM

What I understood was that the 3 Christmas songs were recorded on studio,not live songs,and the will be out on thanksgiving.
The 2020 live show will be streamed next Friday to everybody,but Gold members will have the 6 or 7 more songs.
Halo is not from 2020 sessions,its an old song.
The fans that got access to the zoom chat were people that usually go to the Runaways trips.

Captain_jovi 11-18-2020 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavi (Post 1270223)
What I understood was that the 3 Christmas songs were recorded on studio,not live songs,and the will be out on thanksgiving.
The 2020 live show will be streamed next Friday to everybody,but Gold members will have the 6 or 7 more songs.
Halo is not from 2020 sessions,its an old song.
The fans that got access to the zoom chat were people that usually go to the Runaways trips.

Sorry, just to clarify, he mentioned the bonus songs being for Gold only? A bit of a bummer there.

Rdkopper 11-18-2020 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1270224)
Sorry, just to clarify, he mentioned the bonus songs being for Gold only? A bit of a bummer there.

No. Where did you come up with that?

Rdkopper 11-18-2020 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1270221)
Nothing costs £600 the fan club say the 4 boxes are worth £600.

Any unreleased songs will end up on YouTube.

Maybe eventually... But die hards are more reluctant to share.

Xavi 11-18-2020 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1270224)

Well,actually,thats what I understood,but dont believe me 100%,maybe Im wrong.
If he said "YOULL have access to directors cut with 6 more songs" what I understand is,that YOU,are the people watching the stream with Gold packages,but again,Im not sure 100%,thats just what I understood.

Captain_jovi 11-18-2020 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1270225)
No. Where did you come up with that?

?? I didn't come up with that. Read the post I was quoting, I was asking for clarification from the person that said it.