Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Buffalo Bills fans protesting vs JBJ (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68544)

Lucky0003 10-27-2017 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burlhouse (Post 1230012)
Interesting that this came out now.....
https://www.gq.com/story/donald-trum...-buffalo-bills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So JBJ inadvertently got a US president elected?!

Becky 10-27-2017 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky0003 (Post 1230023)
So JBJ inadvertently got a US president elected?!

No, he didn’t win the bid either. Blame whoever won.

bonjovi90 10-27-2017 07:01 PM

Jon wanting to play the bidding war for this team is where the band went down the drain and what ultimately lead to everything being a giant trainwreck at the end of 2013.

Lucky0003 10-28-2017 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1230024)
No, he didn’t win the bid either. Blame whoever won.

Yup! I like that better.

DestinationJovi 10-28-2017 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknation (Post 1230028)
Irony alert: Their going through all the trouble of making a corporate "hit" look like a grass roots movement was as avoidable as it was unnecessary.

If Team Trump had done the most basic research on their competitors, they would have learned that Jon, as a mere millionaire, would have had to turn every penny of his net worth into cash (in a hurry) just to come up with his share of the franchise fee. Either Jon got really bad advice on that one, or he got really good advice that he didn't -- or didn't want to -- listen to.

The point is, Trump played dirty tricks to try to nudge one of his two competitors out. He's a slippery snake.

trevrox 10-29-2017 03:24 AM

Just yet another reason why Trump is a piece of shit. One of the worst human beings on planet earth. A real stupid mother****er too. Everything about him sucks.

rocknation 11-01-2017 12:18 AM

In retaliation, Jon dressed as Donald Trump for Halloween

:mrgreen:

trevrox 11-04-2017 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknation (Post 1230154)
In retaliation, Jon dressed as Donald Trump for Halloween

:mrgreen:

Brilliant! LOCK HIM UP!

Rdkopper 11-04-2017 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trevrox (Post 1230073)
Just yet another reason why Trump is a piece of shit. One of the worst human beings on planet earth. A real stupid mother****er too. Everything about him sucks.

Why cause he out smarted him? You're 21 so I get it... It's the fad or the "in thing" to hate Trump. Half of you kids don't even know why you hate him... Wake up call... Putting a temporary travel ban on the top 5 terrorist countries to keep your own country safe doesn't make someone a raciest...

Do your homework on the Media and you'll realize that they've been controlling everything wayyyy before Trump. He's just the one who exposed them and now they are out for blood and unfortunately the domino effect is trickling down...

Liberals are destroying America or should I say Destroyed America. It's just a form of communism. A twisted way to justify wrongful actions and I don't get that warped mindset...

Do your homework Kid... Hillary is as crooked as they get and Bernie is just straight up crazy. Free College Tuition... Really? That's worse than Obama Care...

Trump is easily going to do a second term, you know why? Not just because of his brilliance... But because Liberal Democrats are so far left now a days, they are just coming off like crazy mother ****ers...

Panda 11-04-2017 07:07 AM

Rdkppper. America is the only 1st world nation in the world that does not have healthcare as a right. Young people arent idiots. They see the world and realize spending billions on the military and not investing in the health of Americans as an actual problem. This isn't liberalism or conservativism. This is basic human rights that somehow only Republican Americans seem to think is not deserved.

Trump is awful. Only Trump would refuse to call white supremacy for what it is. Or refuse to show his taxes. Or treat women the way he does. Or the way he uses his Twitter account. Or the freaking wall that of course Americans are now paying for. The list goes on and on.

And I get it, Hillary was and is awful too. It was kind of like trying to decide between the lesser of 2 evils. But I Just don't get how someone can support or defend a bafoon like Trump. The entire world is in unison that he is a complete joke, except a portion of American Republicans.