Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Buffalo Bills fans protesting vs JBJ (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68544)

bjcrazycpa 11-06-2017 11:55 PM

I helped her get it through the exchange and yes it’s subsidized because of her income level. $20k goes nowhere even in Rochester, NY. Medicare is for the elderly, Medicaid is for low income. Without the subsidy she couldn’t afford a policy period. That’s the point of making coverage available for everyone and also let them pay their rent, have food, pay utilities, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tigrs99 11-08-2017 03:58 PM

Do you know majority of 911 terrorists came from Saudi Arabia and that country
Is not even on the list of banned countries
So long a country has financial ties with Trump it is never be on a banned list

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1230247)
Why cause he out smarted him? You're 21 so I get it... It's the fad or the "in thing" to hate Trump. Half of you kids don't even know why you hate him... Wake up call... Putting a temporary travel ban on the top 5 terrorist countries to keep your own country safe doesn't make someone a raciest...

Do your homework on the Media and you'll realize that they've been controlling everything wayyyy before Trump. He's just the one who exposed them and now they are out for blood and unfortunately the domino effect is trickling down...

Liberals are destroying America or should I say Destroyed America. It's just a form of communism. A twisted way to justify wrongful actions and I don't get that warped mindset...

Do your homework Kid... Hillary is as crooked as they get and Bernie is just straight up crazy. Free College Tuition... Really? That's worse than Obama Care...

Trump is easily going to do a second term, you know why? Not just because of his brilliance... But because Liberal Democrats are so far left now a days, they are just coming off like crazy mother ****ers...

Rdkopper 11-08-2017 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigrs99 (Post 1230363)
Do you know majority of 911 terrorists came from Saudi Arabia and that country
Is not even on the list of banned countries
So long a country has financial ties with Trump it is never be on a banned list

That was over 15 years ago and the last time I checked, we took care of that...

Financial ties with Trump? Try again. That would the Corrupt Clintons..

jovifan93 11-08-2017 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1230247)
Why cause he out smarted him? You're 21 so I get it... It's the fad or the "in thing" to hate Trump. Half of you kids don't even know why you hate him... Wake up call... Putting a temporary travel ban on the top 5 terrorist countries to keep your own country safe doesn't make someone a raciest...

Do your homework on the Media and you'll realize that they've been controlling everything wayyyy before Trump. He's just the one who exposed them and now they are out for blood and unfortunately the domino effect is trickling down...

Liberals are destroying America or should I say Destroyed America. It's just a form of communism. A twisted way to justify wrongful actions and I don't get that warped mindset...

Do your homework Kid... Hillary is as crooked as they get and Bernie is just straight up crazy. Free College Tuition... Really? That's worse than Obama Care...

Trump is easily going to do a second term, you know why? Not just because of his brilliance... But because Liberal Democrats are so far left now a days, they are just coming off like crazy mother ****ers...

OMG! Reading something as stupid and crazy as this shit makes me sick. Honestly!

You know who has to grow up? You and all you f*cking Trump supporters. Health care for all isn't stupid, neither is free college tuition. We have both over here in Germany, and it's working. Why not in the US?

And there's nothing wrong with being left or liberal, nor is there in being republican, I might add. But being a pathological liar is. Maybe he believes the shit he is telling, you sure as hell seem to - I don't!

We can be glad if he doesn't get him and the rest of us killed by nuking the whole world. A second term? God beware...

tigrs99 11-08-2017 05:05 PM

Clintons dont have investments in Saudi Arabia but Trump clearly does
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.6d028dda6b04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1230364)
That was over 15 years ago and the last time I checked, we took care of that...

Financial ties with Trump? Try again. That would the Corrupt Clintons..

trevrox 11-09-2017 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigrs99 (Post 1230366)
Clintons dont have investments in Saudi Arabia but Trump clearly does
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.6d028dda6b04

That link won't do anything. Any news that Trumpanzees decide they don't like because it's negative to their messiah they just say is fake news.

Hear no evil, see no evil

Thinny 11-09-2017 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1230291)
Jesus Christ, Rdkopper is a Trump supporter. That explains A LOT.

:mrgreen: Everything makes so much more sense now! :p

Alphavictim 11-09-2017 06:41 PM

Is anybody really surprised that the guy who has worse command of his own language than 90% of the non-US-Americans on here & who's way up his own arse 100% of the time supports a braggacious buffoon? I'm not even talking about his politics, but the sheer aura of it all just seems tailor made for somebody like RDK.

trevrox 11-12-2017 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphavictim (Post 1230399)
Is anybody really surprised that the guy who has worse command of his own language than 90% of the non-US-Americans on here & who's way up his own arse 100% of the time supports a braggacious buffoon? I'm not even talking about his politics, but the sheer aura of it all just seems tailor made for somebody like RDK.

RD being a Trumpkin is the least surprising thing I've ever seen on Jovitalk. He acts just like him.

"I'm the world's most knowledgeable Bon Jovi fan. So true, so true. I know way more about Jon than anyone else in the band does, that I can tell you. It's fantastic, really. So many people have told me it's incredible how much I know about them.

World's Most Knowledgeable Bon Jovi Fan!!!!"