Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Good Guys Live At Wembley 95 The Video!!!! (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=36263)

cowboy2002 07-11-2006 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieW2001
yeh but it's during the songs you don't want it to. if it was prayer, wanted, bad name etc it'd be cool but the band were blatantly tearing up always and you couldn't even hear it.

Yeah, it LOOKS like a great performance of always! Same goes for Wild in the streets and I'd die for you

Dicanio 07-12-2006 12:46 PM

A great video this. Brings back so many good memories at Wembley that weekend.

Bon Jovi must have been at their peak in the UK back then. Friday, Saturday & Sunday at Wembley Stadium. I dont suppose they will ever climb to thoses levels again?

gazthomas 07-12-2006 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboy2002
Yeah, it LOOKS like a great performance of always! Same goes for Wild in the streets and I'd die for you

whats that supposed to mean???

and when did they tear up always??

RichieW2001 07-12-2006 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gazthomas
whats that supposed to mean???

and when did they tear up always??

first night wembley 95. there is a pro-shot bootleg of the gig but for the first half of the show they seem like they're checking the levels for the sunday night recording so instruments keep cutting out of the mix. this is especially annoying when the solos cut out in always and dry county.

gazthomas 07-12-2006 03:36 PM

so live when the show was on instuments kept cutting out???

RichieW2001 07-12-2006 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gazthomas
so live when the show was on instuments kept cutting out???

don't be ridiculous. they were checking the levels at FoH and kept taking instruments out of their own soundboard mix. why the hell would they put just a bass or snare through the PA?

gazthomas 07-12-2006 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieW2001
don't be ridiculous. they were checking the levels at FoH and kept taking instruments out of their own soundboard mix. why the hell would they put just a bass or snare through the PA?

just checking would be funy though

Simon 07-13-2006 04:15 PM

Wow, THAT is rockin'!!!

Which show was it? I don't remember seeing it on any of the '95-Wembley-setlists... and I thought they played it just once, in 1994 at some award show. *Confused*

Jonnyfur 07-13-2006 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon
Wow, THAT is rockin'!!!

Which show was it? I don't remember seeing it on any of the '95-Wembley-setlists... and I thought they played it just once, in 1994 at some award show. *Confused*

It was the Friday night (1st show at Wembley). That was the only time I heard it live.

DevilsSon 07-13-2006 05:27 PM

Is it Little Richard on Jon's shirt?