Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Question about Wembley. HELP ME PLEASE!! (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=16548)

svuotapista 09-13-2003 10:43 AM

Question about Wembley. HELP ME PLEASE!!
 
Can you tell me the exact words that bon jovi sings in Always at the end in Live In London '95?

They start with Throught the wind throught the snow...AND THEN?

I'm Italian please help me! I can't understand that words!

Stranger 09-13-2003 10:53 AM

I think this is most wanted information in the history of this board :D

I'll try my best but I haven't heard it a long time:

through the wind, through the snow, through the driving rain
I crawl all the way home baby,baby,baby
to be back in your arms, just to taste your kiss
just to hear you say "baby I'm all right..........the rest I don't know anymore sorry :oops:

Marijke 09-13-2003 03:25 PM

I neither know it exactly, I should was the video again

Maybe I do next week, if I find out... I let you know...

Thomas Anderson 09-13-2003 03:46 PM

Through the wind through the snow through the driving rain, I'll crawl all the way home baby, baby, baby, to be back in your arms, just to taste your kiss, just to hear you say baby are you aright, when I'm not there! YEAH!!!

svuotapista 09-13-2003 04:24 PM

Thank you very much!
Anyway Great concert.

Arash 09-13-2003 08:38 PM

originally its:

Through the wind, through the storm, through the draining rain
I'll crawl all the way home, baby, baby, baby
To be back in your arms, just to taste your kiss
Just to hear you say baby, are you allright? when I'm not there....

mine is the version with english subtitiles....

RichieW2001 09-13-2003 08:40 PM

it's definately driving rain. the subtitles must be wrong because it makes no sense otherwise.

Arash 09-13-2003 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieW2001
it's definately driving rain. the subtitles must be wrong because it makes no sense otherwise.

its draining rain, draining rain means a huge rain, a rain that u cant stand it and u should go find a shelter, i think driving rain doesnt make a scense

Supersonic 09-14-2003 03:31 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arash
Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieW2001
it's definately driving rain. the subtitles must be wrong because it makes no sense otherwise.

its draining rain, draining rain means a huge rain, a rain that u cant stand it and u should go find a shelter, i think driving rain doesnt make a scense

It's driving rain. And by the way, I don't think you need to explain what draining rains means to someone who's from the UK.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Tashjbj 09-14-2003 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arash
Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieW2001
it's definately driving rain. the subtitles must be wrong because it makes no sense otherwise.

its draining rain, draining rain means a huge rain, a rain that u cant stand it and u should go find a shelter, i think driving rain doesnt make a scense

Draining rain doesn't exist. To drain means that it takes away from something is in: the colour drained from my face. Driving rain is a powerful rain, I think your translation is a little off...

Tash


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.