Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2020: The New Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70436)

Bucketfinck78 10-02-2020 01:12 PM

Isnt it evening/night in Japan soon, thrse two last songs are taking their time...No download link from CdJapan either :/

Captmorgs 10-02-2020 01:44 PM

2020: The New Album

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1268308)
Compare it to the version on YouTube. But I'm hearing little extras too. I think subtle backing vocals were added.

And I don't recall that outro guitar fading like that either.

I had previously purchased American Reckoning and Unbroken on iTunes. Now when I got the whole album on iTunes, it just “completed my purchase” by adding the rest of the songs. It didn’t add new versions of AR and Unbroken.

Edit: For some reason, it looks like my album download on iTunes held back AR and Unbroken because I previously purchased the singles. I had to download them separately, so maybe the album versions are different.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

phoenixy 10-02-2020 01:58 PM

I've got Luv Can. It has a solo, but not that long (the song is 6 minutes), it reminds a bit of "It's Just Me". Currently working on getting Shine.
In the meantime, can I share them here, when I'm done (since album is out now), or PMs only?

jasonjbj 10-02-2020 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoenixy (Post 1268317)
I've got Luv Can. It has a solo, but not that long (the song is 6 minutes), it reminds a bit of "It's Just Me". Currently working on getting Shine.
In the meantime, can I share them here, when I'm done (since album is out now), or PMs only?

pm please if u can many thanks

Eveline 10-02-2020 02:07 PM

I have a really strange feeling that the outtakes/bonus tracks may be much better than the tracks that actually ended up on the album. It wouldn't be the first time it happened, too.

captaincrash0815 10-02-2020 02:10 PM

Quote:

Please can send me the link?

Bucketfinck78 10-02-2020 02:14 PM

Quote:

Would love a pm

Duffy 10-02-2020 02:15 PM

Quote:

Could give me a PM plz

gareththyer1990 10-02-2020 02:16 PM

Quote:

I’d love a copy of it please :) thank you very much!

candidomtz 10-02-2020 02:16 PM

Quote:

PM please

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk