Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The Official April 14, 2018, Public Auditorium, Cleveland, OH, U.S.A. thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70295)

jesyjames 04-12-2018 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kev (Post 1238533)
Original band members:
1. Prayer
2. Wanted

New band members:
3. This House Is Not For Sale

It terrifies me to say this, but I think there's a real chance Lost Highway gets played. For reasons I don't quiet understand, Jon loves that song. I seem to remember him saying it's his favorite song he's ever written.

I am certain we will see Wanted/IML. The 3rd song is kind of up in the air. Could be something more recent to "prove" they are still relevant, could be Prayer, could be WSYCGH.

Falco 04-12-2018 09:44 PM

I think one song with the original members, one song with the current line up and I think closing the set with a 10 minute long version of Keep The Faith would be amazing. Have everyone come together and jam out.

steel_horse75 04-12-2018 09:47 PM

Only JBJ thinks who says is a good song. It’s not. It’s utter 5hit.

My prediction

Prayer
Runaway
Wanted

Nothing of last 5 albums is good enough, known enough or is interesting enough except IML.

DavetheGodofKeys 04-12-2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1238539)

My prediction

Prayer
Runaway
Wanted

Nothing of last 5 albums is good enough, known enough or is interesting enough except IML.

I actually kinda like Who Says, don't know why.

Captain_jovi 04-12-2018 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1238539)

My prediction

Prayer
Runaway
Wanted

Nope, you're being stubborn. Who Says was the last hit they've had in America. I get not liking it but man you're re-writing history to fit your viewpoint.

WhamATC 04-12-2018 11:18 PM

I like Who Says but I really dislike the "S'alright" parts.

TheseDaysEra 04-13-2018 12:22 AM

1 - Whole lotta leaving
2 - Lost Highway
3 - I Love This Town

because Lost High is an absolute masterpiece.

No seriously, it'll be something like prayer/wanted/IML.
The only good thing that could come out of this silly ceremony would be Richie re-joining the band. I know it's not happening but it's all I'd hope for, ideally.

Rdkopper 04-13-2018 03:12 AM

In no order...

1. I think It's My Life is a Guarantee for obvious reasons...

2. Prayer or Bad Name? First number 1 or biggest hit ever? I say biggest hit ever, Prayer!

So IML and Prayer guarantee number one and two...

Now the 3rd choice is tough.. Do you go back to the beginning with Runaway? Do you go to the now and play This House or When We Were Us? Do you hit the 90s with Always or BOR? I say with a huge band up there and Jon's voice, that'll eliminate the 90s ballads... Who Says was the first number 1 country hit by a rock band...

Unfortunately you have to play with what the HOF represents...

Prayer
It's My Life
Who Says

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

Captain_jovi 04-13-2018 03:16 AM

With Hugh there I would imagine one post 2000 song. I'm sticking with IML, Prayer and Wanted. IML had a bigger impact than Who Says. If it's 2 80's songs Prayer has to be one and I can see Wanted over Bad name.

Rdkopper 04-13-2018 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1238553)
With Hugh there I would imagine one post 2000 song. I'm sticking with IML, Prayer and Wanted. IML had a bigger impact than Who Says. If it's 2 80's songs Prayer has to be one and I can see Wanted over Bad name.

No way 2 songs from the 80's from the same album. It's about history and growth...

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk