Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Do u think Jon ever cheated on his wife...? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=30475)

Walleris 03-29-2021 08:28 AM

So when are we bumping one of the Jon's hair threads next?

faith1985 03-29-2021 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walleris (Post 1273024)

Please.. that woukd be more fun

faith1985 03-29-2021 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1273023)
But we are talking about Jon's infidelities not hers. And to be fair, she married probably the biggest rock star in the world at the time, so yeah she kinda knew what she was signing up for.

Doesn't seem that many share that view.

She definitely said things that show she does not consider his rock star life as part of hers. So even if she knew she does not care. (even if his life brought her wealth and kids and financial securities and her charity work)
And I already saying more than I want to. But Jon never said anything negative about her in public and for that he is a hero in my book while she said in public she doesn't care about his rock star life.

polevka 03-29-2021 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faith1985 (Post 1273027)
She definitely said things that show she does not consider his rock star life as part of hers. So even if she knew she does not care. (even if his life brought her wealth and kids and financial securities and her charity work)
And I already saying more than I want to. But Jon never said anything negative about her in public and for that he is a hero in my book while she said in public she doesn't care about his rock star life.

"she does not consider his rock star life as part of hers"

I'd say this is a healthy attitude.

But you imply that this is saying something negative about Jon which I don't get at all.

Alphavictim 03-29-2021 01:22 PM

No one's saying anything negative about Dorothea here. It's not like people on here are cheering on Jon for cheating on the awful mother of his children. Not at all. This is simply about him.

And her saying that she doesn't care for his life is... not judging, either? I'm with polevka on that one.

Nige 03-29-2021 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walleris (Post 1273024)

Natural grey, or does he dye it?

Santa Fe 03-29-2021 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nige (Post 1273030)
Natural grey, or does he dye it?

Well , he should dye it :)

Eveline 03-29-2021 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santa Fe (Post 1273033)
Well , he should dye it :)

Ditto. But then his natural hair matches his boring personality these days so maybe he should let it be :D

faith1985 03-30-2021 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polevka (Post 1273028)
"she does not consider his rock star life as part of hers"

I'd say this is a healthy attitude.

But you imply that this is saying something negative about Jon which I don't get at all.

Actually I am not implying anythng because I don't know her.

faith1985 03-30-2021 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphavictim (Post 1273029)
No one's saying anything negative about Dorothea here. It's not like people on here are cheering on Jon for cheating on the awful mother of his children. Not at all. This is simply about him.

And her saying that she doesn't care for his life is... not judging, either? I'm with polevka on that one.

Well if my husband says her work is part of his than his work should be part of her's too. Again, not judging just saying what I think is fair.