Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Do u think Jon ever cheated on his wife...? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=30475)

Not Old_Just Older 05-22-2005 01:37 AM

Jon had his fun and I believe she had some fun to... And now they are at home and drinks tea together

cherryrockcandy 05-22-2005 06:02 PM

yeah, I think there was some cheating. But, I dont care, because unfortunately it wasnt with ME.

jade82 05-22-2005 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherryrockcandy
yeah, I think there was some cheating. But, I dont care, because unfortunately it wasnt with ME.

Yeah, i think he definately cheated (since he has admitted it :) ), but i don't really see her cheating on him.

RockerFan 05-23-2005 11:44 AM

Re: Do u think Jon ever cheated on his wife...?

Quote:

Originally Posted by allmike
I think its hard not to cheat... especially being away on tour for so long and with all the tempation....

I think at least twice a week between 1983/1996 circa

RichieW2001 05-23-2005 01:14 PM

there was an interview with victoria silvstedt which i posted a while back which contained a section about when she went on tour with the band. richie was doing his best to get his leg over her but she really wanted jon. she said that jon was faithful to his wife at the time so nothing happened. this was when she was 17, so i'm guessing it was around the time of the KTF tour?

Dawn 05-23-2005 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieW2001
there was an interview with victoria silvstedt which i posted a while back which contained a section about when she went on tour with the band. richie was doing his best to get his leg over her but she really wanted jon. she said that jon was faithful to his wife at the time so nothing happened. this was when she was 17, so i'm guessing it was around the time of the KTF tour?

maybe he didnt fancy Victoria.

Dawn

RichieW2001 05-23-2005 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn
Quote:

Dawn

he used the excuse that he was a married man. whether this was the real reason or not i'm not sure but i'm fairly sure jon would have loved to have bent miss silvstedt over.

Dawn 05-23-2005 11:06 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Dawn

he used the excuse that he was a married man. whether this was the real reason or not i'm not sure but i'm fairly sure jon would have loved to have bent miss silvstedt over.

why because she is pretty, what is pretty to one is not to another....

17 in the states can be considered a minor that may have been one of the main reasons also...

Dawn

davefan 05-23-2005 11:34 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Dawn

why because she is pretty, what is pretty to one is not to another....

17 in the states can be considered a minor that may have been one of the main reasons also...

Dawn

but why should jon care about the age if Richie wanted her? :)

Jim Bon Jovi 05-24-2005 12:52 AM

so she was a whore back in the day too.

women like that are disgusting. seriously. I don't have a halo and if I'm attracted to her but I have absolutely zero respect for them. I'll hit it but girls that dig you for being in a band are pathetic.