Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Do u think Jon ever cheated on his wife...? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=30475)

spunkywho 05-24-2005 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Bon Jovi
so she was a ***** back in the day too.

women like that are disgusting. seriously. I don't have a halo and if I'm attracted to her but I have absolutely zero respect for them. I'll hit it but girls that dig you for being in a band are pathetic.

:shock: why? She can't find Jon attractive - that is despicable???

Obviously it wasn't just because he is in a band, otherwise Richie would have done, don't you think?

Jim Bon Jovi 05-24-2005 01:01 AM

victoria silvstedt is a down and out whore wether she's physically attracted to her "conquests" or not.

I'm just talking about in general. plenty of ugly cunts in bands (myself included) pull solely on account of being in a band. look at lemmy for christsake!!!

Dawn 05-24-2005 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davefan
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn
Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieW2001
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieW2001
there was an interview with victoria silvstedt which i posted a while back which contained a section about when she went on tour with the band. richie was doing his best to get his leg over her but she really wanted jon. she said that jon was faithful to his wife at the time so nothing happened. this was when she was 17, so i'm guessing it was around the time of the KTF tour?

maybe he didnt fancy Victoria.

Dawn

he used the excuse that he was a married man. whether this was the real reason or not i'm not sure but i'm fairly sure jon would have loved to have bent miss silvstedt over.

why because she is pretty, what is pretty to one is not to another....

17 in the states can be considered a minor that may have been one of the main reasons also...

Dawn

but why should jon care about the age if Richie wanted her? :)

Jon can have his pick so why risk what u have for a roll in the hay.... Jon has always been the well behaved one trying to keep the others together :? Richie is known for just laying down with anything, look at the sleep when Im dead video , that say s it all ..... and he slept with Cher .... :lol:

Dawn

Iceman 05-24-2005 09:21 AM

Quote:

Richie is known for just laying down with anything, look at the sleep when Im dead video , that say s it all

Ever heard of the words "fiction" and "humour"?

Ice

Dawn 05-24-2005 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman
Quote:

Richie is known for just laying down with anything, look at the sleep when Im dead video , that say s it all

Ever heard of the words "fiction" and "humour"?

Ice

yes dear thats why I put a laughing face after my comment :roll:

Jon is always joking about Richie sexual behaviour, I think one of the classics was the KTF unplugged evening with video, Jons comments were funny, something like, you never knew what or who Richie would have in the basement with him, I think Richie said nasty boy to Jon.... :lol:

Dawn

UKjovi 05-24-2005 10:44 PM

Well if jon used to write good songs when he was sleeping around alot maybe he should do it now

but not with pam shes mine :)

Javier 05-25-2005 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UKjovi
Well if jon used to write good songs when he was sleeping around alot maybe he should do it now

Yeah you pick up a lot of different influences here and there when you do that you know?

Quote:

:shock: :o

UKjovi 05-25-2005 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier
Quote:

Yeah you pick up a lot of different influences here and there when you do that you know?

Quote:

Influences? or do you mean STD's? :lol:
didnt you know shes mine?

LadyJovi1 05-31-2005 08:41 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier
Quote:

Quote:

Influences? or do you mean STD's? :lol:
didnt you know shes mine?

LOL what do you think you will get with Pam? Ice Cream and Cake? She has had more dick in her then a public urinal.......

Hard Rocker 06-01-2005 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yvonne
Do we actually care?

No. I know I don't.

Yup, me too...