Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Do u think Jon ever cheated on his wife...? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=30475)

UKjovi 06-01-2005 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyJovi1
Quote:

Originally Posted by UKjovi
Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier
Quote:

Well if jon used to write good songs when he was sleeping around alot maybe he should do it now

Yeah you pick up a lot of different influences here and there when you do that you know?

Quote:

but not with pam shes mine :)

:shock: :o

Influences? or do you mean STD's? :lol:
didnt you know shes mine?

LOL what do you think you will get with Pam? Ice Cream and Cake? She has had more **** in her then a public urinal.......

yeah i know plus shes got hep c :? but then shes a party girl :P

LadyJovi1 06-02-2005 06:09 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyJovi1
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier
Quote:

Well if jon used to write good songs when he was sleeping around alot maybe he should do it now

Yeah you pick up a lot of different influences here and there when you do that you know?

Quote:

but not with pam shes mine :)

:shock: :o

Influences? or do you mean STD's? :lol:
didnt you know shes mine?

LOL what do you think you will get with Pam? Ice Cream and Cake? She has had more **** in her then a public urinal.......

Yep she has problems....LOL

Becky 06-03-2005 02:35 AM

Quote:

Didn't she say she got that from Tommy? Who slept with Heather... who sleeps with Richie who slept with Cher who slept with Gene Simmons who slept with half the population of earth. I'm surprised they're not all walking around with VD. I was also shocked when Heather was on Jay Leno and he asked if Richie had groupies and she answered, "I hope so." :shock: :?: Strange girl. LOL

Becky

McNabb_5 06-03-2005 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky
Quote:

Didn't she say she got that from Tommy? Who slept with Heather... who sleeps with Richie who slept with Cher who slept with Gene Simmons who slept with half the population of earth. I'm surprised they're not all walking around with VD. I was also shocked when Heather was on Jay Leno and he asked if Richie had groupies and she answered, "I hope so." :shock: :?: Strange girl. LOL

Becky

*GULP* I had sex with a few of those people.

"IS there a Doctor in the house"

spunkywho 06-03-2005 03:37 AM

Quote:

I was also shocked when Heather was on Jay Leno and he asked if Richie had groupies and she answered, "I hope so." :shock: :?: Strange girl. LOL

Becky

Just because he has groupies doesn't mean he is taking advantage of the opportunities. Of course she hopes he's got groupies cause that means he is doing well - now asked if he was sleeping with them, that is a different story.

I am disappointed that she slept with him the first date :(

Becky 06-03-2005 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spunkywho
Just because he has groupies doesn't mean he is taking advantage of the opportunities. Of course she hopes he's got groupies cause that means he is doing well.

Uhhhh-huuuuuh.

Becky

spunkywho 06-03-2005 04:15 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by spunkywho
Just because he has groupies doesn't mean he is taking advantage of the opportunities. Of course she hopes he's got groupies cause that means he is doing well.

Uhhhh-huuuuuh.

Becky

LOL :lol:

Iceman 06-03-2005 09:05 AM

Quote:

Gene Simmons who slept with half the population of earth. I'm surprised they're not all walking around with VD.

Gene's always been very careful. They actually printed a "PSA" on the Hot In The Shade inner sleeve for people to use condoms. name one other band who's done that. :)

Ice

father_time 06-05-2005 04:09 PM

Yes.

I got the impression Bed of Roses was Jon's way of "a confessional" (KTF: An Evening With BJ".

Donna 06-05-2005 10:46 PM

So what if he did cheat on his wife... I'm not saying he did.. but IF he did, is it any of our business? :roll: