Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Do u think Jon ever cheated on his wife...? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=30475)

allmike 05-21-2005 10:03 AM

Do u think Jon ever cheated on his wife...?

I think its hard not to cheat... especially being away on tour for so long and with all the tempation....

Yvonne 05-21-2005 11:11 AM

Do we actually care?

Keeper 05-21-2005 11:13 AM

Not that I care one way or the other but of course he did. He's no angel :roll:

Jovimimi 05-21-2005 11:14 AM

hmmmm what a question ... I don't care .... but I guess you will get some answers from people who don't even know anything about it but who will pretend they know it all :lol:

Jim Bon Jovi 05-21-2005 12:11 PM

well since he's pretty openly admitted it I'm inclined to say yes.

what's with all the manwhore threads allwyn? you're sounding very feminist these days. :mad: :)

Iceman 05-21-2005 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yvonne
Do we actually care?

No. I know I don't.

Ice

Little welsh girl cath 05-21-2005 04:57 PM

Wonder if Dorothea has ever cheated on Jon? LOL

Dawn 05-21-2005 06:36 PM

hes already admitted to cheating on Dot , so the answer is yes, he has , he also said that Dot used to tell him she is going to run off with Tom Cruise ! :lol:

Dawn

bj4ever 05-21-2005 11:53 PM

not that i care but i couldnt see him being able not to cheat!

Javier 05-22-2005 12:28 AM

I think Jon makes tours shorter these day bacause they had a bit of a problem during the 92-96 period.
Nothing major though.
You whaty happened was that on every tour dorothea would organize a gang bang on her house.
But that's resolved now.

i'm joking, bad and tasteless humour I know. :roll:

Not Old_Just Older 05-22-2005 01:37 AM

Jon had his fun and I believe she had some fun to... And now they are at home and drinks tea together

cherryrockcandy 05-22-2005 06:02 PM

yeah, I think there was some cheating. But, I dont care, because unfortunately it wasnt with ME.

jade82 05-22-2005 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherryrockcandy
yeah, I think there was some cheating. But, I dont care, because unfortunately it wasnt with ME.

Yeah, i think he definately cheated (since he has admitted it :) ), but i don't really see her cheating on him.

RockerFan 05-23-2005 11:44 AM

Re: Do u think Jon ever cheated on his wife...?

Quote:

Originally Posted by allmike
I think its hard not to cheat... especially being away on tour for so long and with all the tempation....

I think at least twice a week between 1983/1996 circa

RichieW2001 05-23-2005 01:14 PM

there was an interview with victoria silvstedt which i posted a while back which contained a section about when she went on tour with the band. richie was doing his best to get his leg over her but she really wanted jon. she said that jon was faithful to his wife at the time so nothing happened. this was when she was 17, so i'm guessing it was around the time of the KTF tour?

Dawn 05-23-2005 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieW2001
there was an interview with victoria silvstedt which i posted a while back which contained a section about when she went on tour with the band. richie was doing his best to get his leg over her but she really wanted jon. she said that jon was faithful to his wife at the time so nothing happened. this was when she was 17, so i'm guessing it was around the time of the KTF tour?

maybe he didnt fancy Victoria.

Dawn

RichieW2001 05-23-2005 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn
Quote:

Dawn

he used the excuse that he was a married man. whether this was the real reason or not i'm not sure but i'm fairly sure jon would have loved to have bent miss silvstedt over.

Dawn 05-23-2005 11:06 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Dawn

he used the excuse that he was a married man. whether this was the real reason or not i'm not sure but i'm fairly sure jon would have loved to have bent miss silvstedt over.

why because she is pretty, what is pretty to one is not to another....

17 in the states can be considered a minor that may have been one of the main reasons also...

Dawn

davefan 05-23-2005 11:34 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Dawn

17 in the states can be considered a minor that may have been one of the main reasons also...

Dawn

but why should jon care about the age if Richie wanted her? :)

Jim Bon Jovi 05-24-2005 12:52 AM

so she was a whore back in the day too.

women like that are disgusting. seriously. I don't have a halo and if I'm attracted to her but I have absolutely zero respect for them. I'll hit it but girls that dig you for being in a band are pathetic.

spunkywho 05-24-2005 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Bon Jovi
so she was a ***** back in the day too.

women like that are disgusting. seriously. I don't have a halo and if I'm attracted to her but I have absolutely zero respect for them. I'll hit it but girls that dig you for being in a band are pathetic.

:shock: why? She can't find Jon attractive - that is despicable???

Obviously it wasn't just because he is in a band, otherwise Richie would have done, don't you think?

Jim Bon Jovi 05-24-2005 01:01 AM

victoria silvstedt is a down and out whore wether she's physically attracted to her "conquests" or not.

I'm just talking about in general. plenty of ugly cunts in bands (myself included) pull solely on account of being in a band. look at lemmy for christsake!!!

Dawn 05-24-2005 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davefan
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Dawn

Dawn

but why should jon care about the age if Richie wanted her? :)

Jon can have his pick so why risk what u have for a roll in the hay.... Jon has always been the well behaved one trying to keep the others together :? Richie is known for just laying down with anything, look at the sleep when Im dead video , that say s it all ..... and he slept with Cher .... :lol:

Dawn

Iceman 05-24-2005 09:21 AM

Quote:

Richie is known for just laying down with anything, look at the sleep when Im dead video , that say s it all

Ever heard of the words "fiction" and "humour"?

Ice

Dawn 05-24-2005 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman
Quote:

Richie is known for just laying down with anything, look at the sleep when Im dead video , that say s it all

Ever heard of the words "fiction" and "humour"?

Ice

yes dear thats why I put a laughing face after my comment :roll:

Jon is always joking about Richie sexual behaviour, I think one of the classics was the KTF unplugged evening with video, Jons comments were funny, something like, you never knew what or who Richie would have in the basement with him, I think Richie said nasty boy to Jon.... :lol:

Dawn

UKjovi 05-24-2005 10:44 PM

Well if jon used to write good songs when he was sleeping around alot maybe he should do it now

but not with pam shes mine :)

Javier 05-25-2005 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UKjovi
Well if jon used to write good songs when he was sleeping around alot maybe he should do it now

Yeah you pick up a lot of different influences here and there when you do that you know?

Quote:

:shock: :o

UKjovi 05-25-2005 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier
Quote:

Yeah you pick up a lot of different influences here and there when you do that you know?

Quote:

Influences? or do you mean STD's? :lol:
didnt you know shes mine?

LadyJovi1 05-31-2005 08:41 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LOL what do you think you will get with Pam? Ice Cream and Cake? She has had more dick in her then a public urinal.......

Hard Rocker 06-01-2005 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yvonne
Do we actually care?

No. I know I don't.

Yup, me too...

UKjovi 06-01-2005 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyJovi1
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LOL what do you think you will get with Pam? Ice Cream and Cake? She has had more **** in her then a public urinal.......

yeah i know plus shes got hep c :? but then shes a party girl :P

LadyJovi1 06-02-2005 06:09 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyJovi1
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LOL what do you think you will get with Pam? Ice Cream and Cake? She has had more **** in her then a public urinal.......

Yep she has problems....LOL

Becky 06-03-2005 02:35 AM

Quote:

Didn't she say she got that from Tommy? Who slept with Heather... who sleeps with Richie who slept with Cher who slept with Gene Simmons who slept with half the population of earth. I'm surprised they're not all walking around with VD. I was also shocked when Heather was on Jay Leno and he asked if Richie had groupies and she answered, "I hope so." :shock: :?: Strange girl. LOL

Becky

McNabb_5 06-03-2005 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky
Quote:

Didn't she say she got that from Tommy? Who slept with Heather... who sleeps with Richie who slept with Cher who slept with Gene Simmons who slept with half the population of earth. I'm surprised they're not all walking around with VD. I was also shocked when Heather was on Jay Leno and he asked if Richie had groupies and she answered, "I hope so." :shock: :?: Strange girl. LOL

Becky

*GULP* I had sex with a few of those people.

"IS there a Doctor in the house"

spunkywho 06-03-2005 03:37 AM

Quote:

I was also shocked when Heather was on Jay Leno and he asked if Richie had groupies and she answered, "I hope so." :shock: :?: Strange girl. LOL

Becky

Just because he has groupies doesn't mean he is taking advantage of the opportunities. Of course she hopes he's got groupies cause that means he is doing well - now asked if he was sleeping with them, that is a different story.

I am disappointed that she slept with him the first date :(

Becky 06-03-2005 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spunkywho
Just because he has groupies doesn't mean he is taking advantage of the opportunities. Of course she hopes he's got groupies cause that means he is doing well.

Uhhhh-huuuuuh.

Becky

spunkywho 06-03-2005 04:15 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by spunkywho
Just because he has groupies doesn't mean he is taking advantage of the opportunities. Of course she hopes he's got groupies cause that means he is doing well.

Uhhhh-huuuuuh.

Becky

LOL :lol:

Iceman 06-03-2005 09:05 AM

Quote:

Gene Simmons who slept with half the population of earth. I'm surprised they're not all walking around with VD.

Gene's always been very careful. They actually printed a "PSA" on the Hot In The Shade inner sleeve for people to use condoms. name one other band who's done that. :)

Ice

father_time 06-05-2005 04:09 PM

Yes.

I got the impression Bed of Roses was Jon's way of "a confessional" (KTF: An Evening With BJ".

Donna 06-05-2005 10:46 PM

So what if he did cheat on his wife... I'm not saying he did.. but IF he did, is it any of our business? :roll: