Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Bon Jovi 2020 tour with Bryan Adams - Cancelled (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70675)

kleman 01-16-2020 09:10 AM

This video shows where's the difference between these two guys ;)

musiccritic101 01-16-2020 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 1260790)
I really hope Jon's ready. Having Bryan Adam's perform before you puts a lot of pressure on a vocalist. His voice live is awesome!!!,

I'm hoping since Bryan Adams is going to tour with Bon Jovi and we all know that Bryan Adams still has an amazing voice,that it might light a fire under Jon's ass to try something else to improve his live vocals.
I'm not saying Jon isn't doing anything to fix his voice,he's probably tried a lot of things since 2014 (post BWC Tour & vocal blowout) to get his voice back,I'm saying he could maybe consider dropping the key to certain songs or at least try a new vocal technique. Jon needs to at least try something else or Bryan Adams will outshine Jon at his own damn concert.

Elvistico 01-16-2020 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 1260790)
I really hope Jon's ready. Having Bryan Adam's perform before you puts a lot of pressure on a vocalist. His voice live is awesome!!!,

Absolutely

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

Elvistico 01-16-2020 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 1260789)
Times and circumstances have changed considerably since they said that. Not even 10 years ago they could have foreseen what the music business is now. Even newer acts that are popular and contemporary do package tours. There's no shame in it anymore....

Funny. When Motley Crüe, Def Leppard and co announce their tour everybody goes like: wow, how amazing. When Bon Jovi announces this with Bryan Adams y'all go like: meh, they can't do it themselves anymore.

WILDJOVIMAN 01-16-2020 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elvistico (Post 1260828)
Funny. When Motley Crüe, Def Leppard and co announce their tour everybody goes like: wow, how amazing. When Bon Jovi announces this with Bryan Adams y'all go like: meh, they can't do it themselves anymore.

People don´t understand, B.A. can´t fill These venues in america any more. He Needs BJ not the other way round

Johny 01-16-2020 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elvistico (Post 1260828)

What's funny about it?

Bon Jvi were able to sell out the arenas in 2017 and 2018 by themselves. They've always been a bigger act, mainly because they've always been more mainstream and pop than Def Leppard or Motley Crue.

And we all know that neither Def Leppard nor Motley Crue would be able to sell out stadiums on their own. DL's biggest success in 20 years was the tour with Journey in 2018 - still co-headlining. Bon Jovi has always been a different league. Not anymore obviously. Given how much Jon "loves" beeing seen on the same level as his peers from the 80s and that nostalgia thing.

steel_horse75 01-16-2020 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WILDJOVIMAN (Post 1260829)
People don´t understand, B.A. can´t fill These venues in america any more. He Needs BJ not the other way round

He hasnt been able to sell these out since that tour in the summer of 69

Sorry!

WILDJOVIMAN 01-16-2020 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1260831)
He hasnt been able to sell these out since that tour in the summer of 69

Sorry!

all is good :-) hehe

JackieBlue 01-16-2020 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1260782)
Cheating their way to No 1 again!

With a twist. This time it looks like Bryan Adams' fans will be contributing to total record sales for a #1 debut.

Kevs 01-16-2020 07:12 PM

Poxy timing of shows. I am away in June so miss the west coast dates and flights to NY are too expensive in July from Dublin at present and unlikely to drop