Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official Youtube.com Thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=36750)

Jonny Sambora 06-17-2020 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1264819)

Around 5 years ago, a Youtube user told me about his idea to do a 2 CD live album, solely filled with rare Soundboard material that represented both the band's back catalogue and their hits. When he sent me his first remastered tracks, I was stunned. This user was no other than the great Damned TV !
Hadn't it been for his approach in 2015 and his eye-opening work on remastering, this certainly channel most definitely wouldn't be around (actively) anymore. Not only did this get me started again and lead to quite a few great further projects, moreover am I still really proud of this CD set. And yes, I dare say it's much better varied and more interesting than the One Wild Night release! We didn't give this out anywhere else than as Christmas presents to long-time Jovi fans, but I felt it's time to share it.

That is a great collection, fantastic job.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Xavi 06-17-2020 03:55 PM

It hurts me to death to say it,but that band without Sambora has no sense.

Captain_jovi 06-17-2020 04:15 PM

I didn't realize there was a full Why Aren't You Dead from the Borgata show, I only had the audio rip from the incomplete video performance. Was it released somewhere?

Captmorgs 06-17-2020 04:29 PM

Quote:

Around 5 years ago, a Youtube user told me about his idea to do a 2 CD live album, solely filled with rare Soundboard material that represented both the band's back catalogue and their hits. When he sent me his first remastered tracks, I was stunned. This user was no other than the great Damned TV !
Hadn't it been for his approach in 2015 and his eye-opening work on remastering, this certainly channel most definitely wouldn't be around (actively) anymore. Not only did this get me started again and lead to quite a few great further projects, moreover am I still really proud of this CD set. And yes, I dare say it's much better varied and more interesting than the One Wild Night release! We didn't give this out anywhere else than as Christmas presents to long-time Jovi fans, but I felt it's time to share it.

This is brilliant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bonjovi90 06-17-2020 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1264827)
I didn't realize there was a full Why Aren't You Dead from the Borgata show, I only had the audio rip from the incomplete video performance. Was it released somewhere?

Portions of it were broadcasted on Westwood One radio.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

Alphavictim 06-17-2020 06:13 PM

They should have released a collection like this instead of What About Now. JBJ releases a solo album, so does Richie, the band comes back strong in 2014 or even 2015.

liljovi93 06-18-2020 11:43 AM

Quote:

My Christmas present must of got lost in the post... [emoji14]

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

steel_horse75 06-18-2020 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavi (Post 1264826)
It hurts me to death to say it,but that band without Sambora has no sense.

When you listen to this double live album it highlights how important he was.
Its not the same despite Jon saying Phil saved the band. He didn't as he is no Richie.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Xavi 06-18-2020 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1264834)
When you listen to this double live album it highlights how important he was.
Its not the same despite Jon saying Phil saved the band. He didn't as he is no Richie.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

That was what I thought while listening to this double album.
Current Bon Jovi is a joke comparing to what BJ was.

Dicanio 06-18-2020 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavi (Post 1264835)
That was what I thought while listening to this double album.
Current Bon Jovi is a joke comparing to what BJ was.

Sad but true Xavi