Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Last band/artist you've bought a ticket to see... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=37630)

Crushgen24/88 12-04-2010 09:08 AM

The MCR/Gaslight Anthem show was ****ing awesome.
Gaslight was great, but that wasn't a surprise. MCR was the shock, much harder live than on record, and that's a good thing. The middle of the set lagged a bit, but they put on a great show.

bonjovifreak 12-04-2010 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushgen24/88 (Post 1029010)
Gaslight was great, but that wasn't a surprise. MCR was the shock, much harder live than on record, and that's a good thing. The middle of the set lagged a bit, but they put on a great show.

Glad you enjoyed it Brian. I saw MCR open for Jovi and thought they were good.

Crushgen24/88 12-05-2010 11:10 AM

Posted the Gaslight setlist in that topic. This was the MCR set, if anyone's interested:

1. Look Alive, Sunshine (Intro)
2. Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)
3. Thank You For the Venom
4. Planetary (GO!)
5. Desolation Row (Bob Dylan cover)
6. I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
7. You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison
8. The Ghost of You
9. House of Wolves
10. The Only Hope For Me is You
11. Mama
12. Welcome to the Black Parade
13. Teenagers
14. Sing
15. DESTROYA
16. Helena

Encore
17. Cancer
18. The Kids From Yesterday

Savvi 12-05-2010 03:12 PM

Ohh my favourite song of theirs is Famous Last Words... do they still play that live?

choclady 12-12-2010 02:42 AM

Gisbert zu Knyphausen in Hamburg next friday :p

Bounce7800 12-12-2010 05:52 PM

Had to buy Take That tickets for the girlfriend for Wembley.

Then they went and moved the date from the Sunday to a Thursday so they could add another date :mad:

Also got Glee the day before that now! Not a very manly week in June :lol: But at least its Bon Jovi on the preceeding Saturday!

Jovimimi 12-12-2010 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushgen24/88 (Post 1029010)

they were the last show I went to and they will be the next show I will see and I think they are BRILLIANT.... I mean MCR here (but I wish I was able to see the GA too but so far i have never seen them live ... )

I am a big MCR fan they are not only excellent musically lyrically etc but I love how those guys do those concept albums it is simply perfect ... and so well done well finished the new MCR is totally different from Black Parade but still SO GOOD so original ...

SamboraQueen21 01-08-2011 07:55 PM

Dashboard Confessional Swiss Army Romance 10th Anniversary Tour in Rochester, NY on Dec 15th.. Chris Carrabba may just be the the smartest, most passionate, and most talented musician i have ever seen. Cannot even describe how amazingly good this concert was and it was just him and his guitar solo! No drums, no bass, no backup, no screens, no fancy effects, no fireworks.... just a man who wears his heart on his sleeve and gives 150% live from the moment he steps on stage til the very last note.

SexxAtraxxion 01-08-2011 08:26 PM

I will be attending two shows during this month:

MGMT
Panic! At The Disco

Best regards,
the Sexx

asok80 01-22-2011 05:27 PM

AT LAST!! SSJ is coming to my town in April! been 9-10 years since their last show here. Gonna be a blast!