Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Official Dublin Thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=34005)

jovi_babe 09-30-2005 01:37 AM

Password

I've been a bit of a b*stard here, and I will probably get a bile filled email from the 'seller/opportunist shit' .I've taken a bold step in posting the password on ebay, price 1p, but stated that I will not accept payment! That'll sure piss them off heh heh heh. Don't mess with the Bon Jovi Syndicate pmsl

Irishshin 09-30-2005 10:05 AM

Still golden Circle available for Dublin today :D

Gibson V 09-30-2005 11:26 PM

Got my tickets last night for the circle that is golden!!!! Phew!!!! See you all there!!!!

Mongoose 10-01-2005 01:08 AM

Hmm, is it just me, or does anyone else think this person "buying" the password off ebay was a clever way to make cash here? Could be wrong of course, but shes/hes encouraged a lot of payment

jbjhand 10-01-2005 03:50 PM

thanks

thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou soooooooooooooooooooo much

irishdk 10-01-2005 05:23 PM

The guy did everyone in here a big favour givin out the codeward they didn't have so if i could i'd give them a few quid to say thanks

Mongoose 10-01-2005 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishdk
The guy did everyone in here a big favour givin out the codeward they didn't have so if i could i'd give them a few quid to say thanks

I think you missed the point. There's something fishy about the way they provided the paypal account three times now, I reckon this person is the one of the people selling the password on ebay, and having had no luck there has come here with a quite ingenious plan to raise a few quid

letitrock 10-01-2005 05:43 PM

I was thinking that also Mongoose! Not that I wish to point a finger, but I would have just said, oh well... £3.50 isn't much to lose, but already they encourage everyone to give a few quid... If just the people posting on here did they would have already paid off the cost of their Dublin ticket!

We got the password through some Finnish friends for the price of an SMS! :)

irishdk 10-01-2005 08:45 PM

Sorry Mongoose my bad get wot ur on about now u know ur probably right about that but hey most of us seen the password on here so lucky enough huh but £3.50 is not a bad price.

jovi_babe 10-02-2005 12:51 AM

password probs

I posted on ebay the password for free, cos I didn't want any robbing bastards making money off fans desperate to get tickets. Said quite simply, this is a service, no payment wanted etc etc, but STILL I got 3 people bidding, and wanting to pay for something that was THERE in the ****ing advert for FREE!!!!!!!!

JEEZ. Cant some people see something for nothing? THE PASSWORD WAS ****ING THERE MAN! IN YER FACE, ON THE PAGE, yadda, yadda. I've taken it off the ebay site now, cos I know someone is gonna kick off cos they aint got Dublin tix for a penny .........DUH!

IQ requirement to use ebay = 14% lololol

rant over pmsl