Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Unreleased Song Titles (Revisited) (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70049)

Rdkopper 07-09-2017 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonJovi100 (Post 1226023)
Cave Of The Hearft is Probalby Game Of The Heart ()

Elvis In Vegas - Is not from The Circle. IT's from Cross Road era.
Date of Recordation:
October 14, 1994
Entire Copyright Document:
V3039P057-058
Date of Execution:
September 13, 1994
Title:
(I saw) Elvis in Vegas; musical composition / By Jon Bon Jovi, Billy Falcon & Desmond Child.

Summer's Gone - There is no Jon version. He only helped to make song longer.
""'Summer's Gone', the final track on 'Radio', was finished with the help of Jon Bon Jovi. "Summer's Gone" was something we wrote one verse to and then Jon Bon Jovi came by the studio one day and he called it Brian's 'My Way'. Jon collaborated with us a little on it, changing the melody in a couple of spots. He wrote some really nice verses that kind of tied it all in together. We definitely appreciated the contribution because it took it from one great verse to one great song."

It's good idea to make list songgs that we never heard and songs that we know in some kind of recordings.

Great job.... and I agree with breaking this up more..

Summers Gone will he deleted and I'll move Elvis In Vegas...

I need more fans to contribute like this

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

Rdkopper 07-09-2017 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazzsta (Post 1226022)
I think that in the first post, it would be good to somehow differentiate between songs that we have heard in some kind of recording and songs whose existance we know only by the leaking of some title.

We could... The idea behind this is for fans to provide proof that the songs actually exist through old interviews, the leaked song card from KTF, etc....

Once it's done I'll color code the songs we've heard...

bonjovi90 07-09-2017 03:50 PM

For what it's worth - I don't think any version of Cryin' physically exists since I rememer Jon mentioning that song title and then saying that "it was too sad to even leave the notebook".

Rdkopper 07-09-2017 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stranger11 (Post 1226025)
I have all of them but just on cassette and they are far from soundboard quality. I know that Summertime blues and Higher than they say are covers but since i never heard the other 3 before IŽm not sure if the names of the songs are correct.

If you still have a cassette player, record them through your phone and then just post them somewhere...

DryCounty 07-09-2017 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1226028)
For what it's worth - I don't think any version of Cryin' physically exists since I rememer Jon mentioning that song title and then saying that "it was too sad to even leave the notebook".

I like to remember that as well. I checked out my notes and I all had saved on my computer regarding the song is a quote from Classic Rock Magazine in 2002

"On the 11th we didn't write, obviously, on the twelfth we sat down to write because there was nothing else left to do - we couldn't keep watching the same newscasts and that same footage over and over again, and Richie couldn't leave, so we had to write. I remember the first lyric I wrote was “I don't want to write a song today”. I said to myself: “Write that down”! It was the way that I did when I wrote Bed of Roses and it was “Sitting here drunk...” It was in that way that you say how rotten you're feeling. And in that way I wrote a song called Crying, which isn't on the album."
- JBJ

Doesn't shed much light, but it does seem to be a very depressing song, almost My Guitar Lies Bleeding-like lyrics.

bonjovi90 07-09-2017 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1226029)
If you still have a cassette player, record them through your phone and then just post them somewhere...

I thought these early demo sessions were quite well circulated. I transferred them off a cassette tape in early 2010 and songs they contained were:
Summertime Blues
Falling In Love With You
Tonight
Promises
Better Think Twice
Stay
Another Piece of my Heart
Head Over Heels

Rdkopper 07-09-2017 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1226031)
I thought these early demo sessions were quite well circulated. I transferred them off a cassette tape in early 2010 and songs they contained were:
Summertime Blues
Falling In Love With You
Tonight
Promises
Better Think Twice
Stay
Another Piece of my Heart
Head Over Heels

Those, yes but I've never heard if these two...

- FallinŽin Love With You
- Higher Than They Say

Is FallinŽin Love With You the Elvis song?

JackieBlue 07-09-2017 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1226034)

- Higher Than They Say

That was my first thought. "Can't Help Falling in Love"?

bonjovi90 07-09-2017 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1226034)

- Higher Than They Say

Just checked and it was labelled on my tape like that. But it's known as "American Dream" on other versions.

Rdkopper 07-09-2017 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1226037)
Just checked and it was labelled on my tape like that. But it's known as "American Dream" on other versions.

How about the other song?