Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Unreleased Song Titles (Revisited) (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70049)

Captain_jovi 11-22-2020 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny (Post 1270371)
Is there a reason the list is missing?

I'm working on a new project now and I've hunting down all the possible songs and song titles for all eras. This list would help me a lot.

One of the struggles I'm facing is determining whether a Bon Jovi song was given someone else (eg Nothing) or it was written for someone. The line is quite blurry here. Sometime we have the demo but even then the demo could have been recorded as a guide for someone to know how to record the song.

Shoot me a PM if you need a hand sorting stuff out. I have a project going too so I'm working on a spreadsheet.

Rdkopper 11-24-2020 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny (Post 1270371)
Is there a reason the list is missing?

I'm working on a new project now and I've hunting down all the possible songs and song titles for all eras. This list would help me a lot.

One of the struggles I'm facing is determining whether a Bon Jovi song was given someone else (eg Nothing) or it was written for someone. The line is quite blurry here. Sometime we have the demo but even then the demo could have been recorded as a guide for someone to know how to record the song.

I just noticed that. Send me your list and I'll update it in the OP.

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk

philly662 01-29-2021 01:30 PM

when these lists are finished up - will they be posted somewhere on here so we could all take a look? i'm pretty fascinated to see all of these titles and songs i may know or not know.

Captain_jovi 02-07-2021 03:49 PM

Just doing a sweep of ASCAP's listings to see if anything new is added. Have we seen these before?

GOOD DAYS FOR HARD TIMES

Writers:
BON JOVI JON
HODGES DAVID HALL
SHANKS JOHN

I GOTTA BE ME

Writers:
BON JOVI JON
CARLSSON ANDREAS MIKAEL
CHILD DESMOND

YOU ARE HERE

Writers:
BON JOVI JON
JAMES BRETT
LINDSEY HILLARY

Jovi98 02-07-2021 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1272263)
Just doing a sweep of ASCAP's listings to see if anything new is added. Have we seen these before?

GOOD DAYS FOR HARD TIMES

Writers:
BON JOVI JON
HODGES DAVID HALL
SHANKS JOHN

I GOTTA BE ME

Writers:
BON JOVI JON
CARLSSON ANDREAS MIKAEL
CHILD DESMOND

YOU ARE HERE

Writers:
BON JOVI JON
JAMES BRETT
LINDSEY HILLARY

I Gotta Be Me could be an outtake from Bounce era, Carlsson worked with Jon only in this album if I'm not wrong.

You Are Here probably is an outtake from LH era because Hillary Lindsay worked with Jon only in that session.

GOOD DAYS FOR HARD TIMES I don't know...

Captain_jovi 02-07-2021 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jovi98 (Post 1272265)
I Gotta Be Me could be an outtake from Bounce era, Carlsson worked with Jon only in this album if I'm not wrong.

You Are Here probably is an outtake from LH era because Hillary Lindsay worked with Jon only in that session.

GOOD DAYS FOR HARD TIMES I don't know...

I don't think so, that session was with Richie in a hotel room. I think it's possible they just wrote together again. Who knows though.

bonjovi90 08-10-2022 07:48 PM

Three tracks (probably from around the THINFS sessions):
Chasing The Storm
Ain't Done Yet
Catch The Wind

Captain_jovi 08-10-2022 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1282362)
Three tracks (probably from around the THINFS sessions):
Chasing The Storm
Ain't Done Yet
Catch The Wind

At the risk of a flood of DM's about this....My heart/gut is saying 2020 Nashville.

bonjovi90 08-10-2022 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1282363)
At the risk of a flood of DM's about this....My heart/gut is saying 2020 Nashville.

I'm very torn between THINFS outtakes and 2020 Nashville. You might be right though.

Gesendet von meinem X30 mit Tapatalk

Nige 08-10-2022 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1282364)
I'm very torn between THINFS outtakes and 2020 Nashville. You might be right though.

Gesendet von meinem X30 mit Tapatalk

We got a lot of tracks for THINFS and know of some of the outtakes, so it makes more sense that they were bookmarked for Japanese/International bonus tracks for 2020 IMO.