Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Worldwide chart positions (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70773)

eddie73 10-09-2020 09:42 AM

Worldwide chart positions

Post chart positions here ... can’t see there being a number 1 anywhere , uk should get top 5 and the ticket / album bundle in the USA will effect sales , talking g not even 20k copies ��

Week 1 Chart Positions:

Australia - #3
Austria - #2
Belgium - Flanders - #6
Belgium - Wallonia - #17
Czech Republic #31
Finland - #24
Germany - #3
Hungary #12
Ireland - #16
Netherlands - #20
Japan - #8
Portugal - #6
Spain - #2
Sweden - #28
Switzerland - #3
Uk - #5
USA - #19

steel_horse75 10-09-2020 09:57 AM

I'm glad they've ditched rule of getting albums with tickets.

Be interested see where this charts in US and UK.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

liljovi93 10-09-2020 11:44 AM

I think it'll go number 5/6 in UK.

It was 3 midweek but there's been absolutely no promotion whatsoever. I think a 2 min interview for Good Morning Britain and the thing with Kay Burley is all that's happened so far.

Then Radio 2 are playing songs from the new album but it's definitely nothing major. No adverts or anything that I've seen.

Shame but ah well.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

bonjovi90 10-09-2020 12:51 PM

It was number 4 midweek in Germany. I suppose it might end up somewhere around 6 or 7 which would be their lowest for a regular studio album since SWW here.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

brunorc21 10-09-2020 01:12 PM

I think it will be around top 5 everywhere except America.

But the albums seems to be holding up better for the week 2 than THINFS. It's still top 10 on iTunes charts in Germany, Canada, Australia and Spain. Top 20 in UK (with the regular and deluxe edition). And in USA they are 31 now but about 12 of the albums ahead of them are from Van Halen, probably this number will go down until the next week.

And it's good to notice that the new fridays releases are already on the iTunes charts today. It's not a 100% reliable source but it's a good measure.

JackieBlue 10-09-2020 02:52 PM

If you're wondering about the Billboard debut, I think that number's a done deal. Only sales that were recorded as of midnight last night, including merch bundles (and possibly the ticket bundles) will count. The chart for Oct 2 releases should be published on Tuesday, Oct 13, iirc.

I'm still not convinced the cancellation affected those ticket bundle sales. It seems like they would have been considered "sold" at the point of purchase if vouchers or download codes were emailed at that time; but idk how that works. Maybe someone who actually bought tickets would know more about that.

Captain_jovi 10-09-2020 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1269152)
If you're wondering about the Billboard debut, I think that number's a done deal. Only sales that were recorded as of midnight last night, including merch bundles (and possibly the ticket bundles) will count. The chart for Oct 2 releases should be published on Tuesday, Oct 13, iirc.

I'm still not convinced the cancellation affected those ticket bundle sales. It seems like they would have been considered "sold" at the point of purchase if vouchers or download codes were emailed at that time; but idk how that works. Maybe someone who actually bought tickets would know more about that.

I was under the impression the download code would need to be REDEEMED to be counted. Or is it they need to be requested to be counted? If the sales numbers included the concert ticket bundle the band is in way worse trouble than we thought.

steel_horse75 10-09-2020 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1269152)

I don’t think those who bought tickets would’ve got CDs when shows were cancelled. They got full refunds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DryCounty 10-09-2020 04:35 PM

28 in Sweden. Quite a downgrade from This House (10) and What About Now (1).

Nummer 2 on the physical album list though. Says quite a lot about their fan base.

CaptCrash 10-09-2020 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1269147)
It was number 4 midweek in Germany. I suppose it might end up somewhere around 6 or 7 which would be their lowest for a regular studio album since SWW here.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

Number 3 in Germany. Finally. Not toooo bad.