Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Worldwide chart positions (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70773)

Gadden 10-12-2020 02:42 PM

Billboard

When is Billboard gonna update? Anyone knows? I can't be that they didn't make it to top 200 xD

JackieBlue 10-12-2020 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadden (Post 1269270)
When is Billboard gonna update? Anyone knows? I can't be that they didn't make it to top 200 xD

I think the charts for Oct 2nd releases will be published tomorrow.

Gadden 10-12-2020 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1269271)
I think the charts for Oct 2nd releases will be published tomorrow.

#19 at Billboard

Jesus ****in christ

Captain_jovi 10-13-2020 05:07 AM

Honestly, that's not as bad as I feared.

danfan 10-13-2020 03:47 PM

#20. Wow, that's awful. Then again, it's an awful record.

This would have bothered me a few years ago, but I honestly don't care anymore. You release a piece of turd like Do What You Can, what can you expect. Everything about this record sucked out of the gate. Ridiculous album cover, terrible singles, awful bonus tracks. I just don't think people are interested in the band in its current state. You see them on TV with these extra guys that nobody knows without Richie and people just assume it's a solo record, which it basically is.

gareththyer1990 10-13-2020 03:54 PM

Charted #19 on Billboard Album Charts

wichi850262 10-13-2020 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1269336)

This would have bothered me a few years ago, but I honestly don't care anymore. You release a piece of turd like Do What You Can, what can you expect. Everything about this record sucked out of the gate. Ridiculous album cover, terrible singles, awful bonus tracks. I just don't think people are interested in the band in its current state. You see them on TV with these extra guys that nobody knows without Richie and people just assume it's a solo record, which it basically is.

So I gather you don't like it? 😅

Captain_jovi 10-13-2020 04:01 PM

Quote:

A lot of people are impressed with how much more of a band this album sounds like. Hate what you hate but there are some tracks on here that sound pretty decently live off the floor.

steel_horse75 10-13-2020 04:09 PM

Quote:

Tell us how you really feel!!
I get what you mean. DWYC is trash and it has felt like a JBJ solo project from the start.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Kukoc7 10-13-2020 04:47 PM

Considering the huge decline in sales after the first week with previous albums(bundle) I feel like we should be judging the sales of this album more on how it does in the second week and beyond. So let's wait and see.